Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UGA poll: Who would you rather play, Clemson or SC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,444

UGA poll: Who would you rather play, Clemson or SC?

Mar 26, 2012, 9:26 AM

http://www.dawgsports.com/2012/3/22/2895462/who-would-you-rather-play-clemson-or-south-carolina

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UGA poll: Who would you rather play, Clemson or SC?

Mar 26, 2012, 9:30 AM

I would suspect they will say us since they already play the chickens every year

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 26, 2012, 9:39 AM

And we have been beating them recently in football and baseball, while basketball has been a "push".

Best comment...

Mar 26, 2012, 9:49 AM

in response to a coot

"Trust me when I tell you we take our several significant losses to South Carolina seriously; note: I know there have been several, and not just recently, though certainly there have been several recently. But, frankly, y’all sound like a clingy girlfriend who needs constant affirmation that we’re still interested. It’s thoroughly off-putting. We can’t stand y’all, we want to beat y’all, and we hate it when we lose to y’all; accept that, and quit asking us, “Do you hate us? Do you really hate us? Do you hate us more than other teams? Do you still hate us? Huh? Huh?” We hate y’all, already; just let it go, for crying out loud."

This guy gets it...Coots always want another team to confirm they are good after they win. It's pretty sad

Litte brother syndrome

Mar 26, 2012, 10:21 AM

it's like your little brother beating you at something then tugging on your pants and asking:

"Did you see that I beat you! I beat you! I bet you're really mad now and want to play me again so you can beat me right? Right? Please say that I'm important!"

They seem to have a lack of self worth and need other schools to want to play and beat them to get that respect they don't seem to have.

Mar 26, 2012, 9:51 AM

It seems the bulldog fans are smarter than I thought. I figured they would want to play the coots, due to conference affiliation, but it turns out they must realize how low class they are, too. Kudos to ugay fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. Not a single person 47+ has voted for SCAR.

Mar 26, 2012, 9:57 AM

I'm younger than 47 but remember the absolute blood baths between these two from the late 70s to early 90s.

Tis a shame we're losing it.

Funny all I remember is Treadwell while they praise Butler

Mar 26, 2012, 10:05 AM

Treadwell killed them two years straight! That killer kick by David in Athens is still my most memorable road game for me.

I hate the ACC. IPTAY will take a big hit if they bail on this series. The ACC should have to pay the penalty anyways. It's certainly not CU's fault to water down this doomed league.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't stand coots!

Mar 26, 2012, 10:19 AM

UGA can't and neither can we!

One comment that gets my blood boiling is Gamecock man saying that Clemson is "running scared" from the series. Hey geuines it's the ACC that is putting that pressure on us! I don't see any Clemson fans saying that we're happy that the series might get cancelled. I want to play them more then I want to play SC and that's a fact.

Also, why are there so many references to USC on this forum? From my recollecting, Sothern Cal hasn't played UGA recently.

Can anyone clear this up for me?

Re: Can't stand coots! I think it is universal

Mar 26, 2012, 10:46 AM

I doubt they even like themselves

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how the coot trolls are trying to convince UGAy fans

Mar 26, 2012, 11:14 AM

that they're even relevant--best response by far was the analogy of the USuCk fanbase to a needy/insecure girlfriend. The dirt peckers are a pretty sorry bunch, that's for sure.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,444
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic