Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Can Clemson land the Grayson Trio?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 5,276

Front Page Story: Can Clemson land the Grayson Trio?

Mar 13, 2012, 9:47 PM

Can Clemson land the Grayson Trio?

David Kamara talks to TigerNet about the possibility of Kamara, Wayne Gallman and the nation's one recruit, Robert Nkemdiche, all coming to Clemson. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Can Clemson land the Grayson Trio?

Mar 13, 2012, 9:49 PM

only if Clemson can stop the ugag bagman from getting to them or their parents

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2012, 10:56 PM

For me personally. This is begining to sound like a game they are playing with their recruitment. If this is what they are doing, Dabo will see through it in plenty of time. You just don't keep saying how much you like a school without commiting. If they say close to the same things with the other schools they visit. It will be time for our coaches to start looking to fill those spots else where. Still for me, it sounds and feels like kids on a recruiting joy ride....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 13, 2012, 10:59 PM

that whole situation makes me uneasy too.....does anyone ever recall Clemson being involved with a trio from the same HS??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2012, 7:48 AM

byrnes high a cpl years back...Korn, Hunter, Dye and Diehl ;)

We signed 3 from Shanks to get Willie...***

Mar 14, 2012, 12:29 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2012, 7:54 AM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Can Clemson land the Grayson Trio? ]

Recruiting is a game.

It requires skill, money, and a lot of B3llsh#t.

Cash transactions leave no paper trail.

You would know

Mar 14, 2012, 8:03 AM

Thank you for your input. If there is one thing coots know about it is cheating. Thank you again.

Re: You would know

Mar 14, 2012, 8:07 AM

If you are going to be good...be good at it.

quote: DS

You are not "good at it "

Mar 14, 2012, 8:15 AM

You keep getting caught and all you have to show for it is a 5th place ring.

Re: You would know

Mar 14, 2012, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: You would know ]

You're not even good at cheating

Re If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then baffle

Mar 14, 2012, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Can Clemson land the Grayson Trio? ]

them with bs.

funny because that's that they are saying about us......

Mar 13, 2012, 11:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Can Clemson land the Grayson Trio? ]

on the UGA boards. Every school has a bagman didn't you know?

Re: funny because that's that they are saying about us......

Mar 13, 2012, 11:45 PM

Well our bagman must be broke as H&LL. I guess Sammy took the bottom out of his bag.:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 14, 2012, 12:58 AM [ in reply to funny because that's that they are saying about us...... ]

Every school that gets good players is automatically paying their guys. I wonder who Alabama's main booster is for bringing in all those 5 stars. O please, I don't believe all that crap. Cash, maybe not, but these guys can get just about anything else they want.

I think Clemson gets either the running back or this Kamara guy but I think they're both riding Nkemdiche's coat tails to get as many offers as they can. It's a little shady but if it pays off and getting the other two is what it takes to get Rob then so be it.

Mar 14, 2012, 9:19 AM

that's exactly what I was thinking, but shoot if I were these kids I would be wanting to go on as many visits as possible even if I knew I was going to the first school I visited. What high school kid doesn't want to travel, get the quality treatment, scope out the campus, and the ladies on campus?

Mar 14, 2012, 10:05 AM

If not for anything else, they are coming to see the chicks. Remember 18 years old!!! If a mild breeze blew toward you. You were talking junk to the chicks....

Mar 14, 2012, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: funny because that's that they are saying about us...... ]

I think the RB is actually pretty good and doesn't need to ride Nkemdiche's coat tails. Kamara has a shot to be a low 3 star and is definitely using his best friend to help him get offers though.

Mar 14, 2012, 6:16 PM [ in reply to funny because that's that they are saying about us...... ]

Not every school, and ugay certainly doesn't. They have many bagmen. They just are not getting their money's worth. For this guy, there will be a house on the table. I hope these are good kids with good parents who can see through the cheating. If they are good kids from good families, we have a great chance. If not, it is iffy. All 3 are players, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we get this trio!!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2012, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Can Clemson land the Grayson Trio? ]

It well make up for losing out on T.gurley and K. Marshall,and Mike davis a thing of the past. Plus last time we recruited # 1 recruit in nation we eventually went to ACC Title game for first time. So if we get another # 1 recruit we will def go again. Technically we would go anyway with youth and speed and now experience already on team but it would def help.

Haha

Mar 13, 2012, 12:45 PM

Chad took what was left.

Re:

Mar 14, 2012, 9:03 AM

If they can play then I'll take them but I do agree its shady. I get Ndemchike (almost positive that's not right) is a huge talent, and I believe we've been after the RB for awhile, but this last guy I'm not as sure about. I'm not a fan of package deals. I'd rather fill one of those precious spots with someone who really wants to come here. I know I'm beating a dead horse but go get some hogmallies up front. Or some more quality LB depth. We have obvious needs and only a few chances to fill them. And I won't even attempt to touch the "morals" over there in cootlumbia

Re:

Mar 14, 2012, 9:20 AM

The last package deal that sticks out in my mind was the kicker from Riverside, Jackson. He said if you want me, you have to take my holder too. How did that work out?

Re:

Mar 14, 2012, 11:41 AM

Even though Jackson ended up being a bit of a dud, I thought his snapper wasn't too bad?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:

Mar 15, 2012, 9:20 AM

Hooray for random TD on every post I make.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jamie Harper came with a package deal...

Mar 14, 2012, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: ]

He had a few spectacular plays, and a few spectacular games, but as far as his consistency over 3 years.. not sure it was worth 2 scholarships..

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re:

Mar 14, 2012, 10:10 AM [ in reply to Re: ]

You mean you found some morals in that chicken coop. Must have been way deep in chicken soup. Nobody else have found any!!! You had to have stepped pretty deep in it!!!

Re:

Mar 14, 2012, 6:21 PM [ in reply to Re: ]

Hard to touch something that doesn't exist. Using the word morals in the same sentence with coots would require the word "low" or "no" to be used at the same time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 5,276
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic