Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney excited about start of spring practice
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney excited about start of spring practice

Mar 6, 2012, 12:04 PM

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney excited about start of spring practice

Clemson head coach told the media Tuesday he is excited to get spring practice started on Wednesday. He also discussed the status of running back Mike Bellamy and the redshirt status of linebacker Tony Steward. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

any video from the media session?***

Mar 6, 2012, 1:05 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh it was a teleconference.***

Mar 6, 2012, 1:08 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol! He doesn't look excited in that pic.***

Mar 6, 2012, 1:20 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: Front Page Story: Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney excited about start of spring practice

Mar 6, 2012, 4:09 PM

"There's no pressure of having to play in a game."

LOL, yeah, cause we all know how that worked out last time. How about you take some ownership of the most embarrassing loss in CU history? Or 3 in row to usuck? How about you hire a strength coach that can give our guys a change to actually compete with our rival, or the might big least, against which you are 0-2 in bowls. In fact, you are 1-3 in bowls overall. 1-3 against usuck. 1-4 against GT. Struggled against a maryland team than could only muster two wins. But don't worry about facts; the tnetters will keep the devil's playground full of sweet pumper sunshine. Until the next loss to usuck, at least.

Just had to open that PUNK mouth before spring practice.***

Mar 6, 2012, 8:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, You've got it all figured out don't you?

Mar 6, 2012, 8:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney excited about start of spring practice ]

Just shut the he** up!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

umm...

Mar 6, 2012, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Front Page Story: Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney excited about start of spring practice ]

is that not what spring practice is for? Silly, I know

and, fwiw, there is no pressure of a game in spring practice, other than against each other.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic