Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: A Parent's Life - Part I
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: A Parent's Life - Part I

Feb 28, 2012, 9:54 AM

A Parent's Life - Part I

Think it is easy being the parents of a high profile college quarterback. Think again. In a two part series, TigerNet talks with Tajh Boyd's parents, Tim and Carla, about the ups and downs of being the parents of Clemson's record breaking quarterback. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tajh Boyd is the man!!!!!

Feb 28, 2012, 10:08 AM

GO TIGERS!

From VA where Boyds from

Feb 28, 2012, 8:10 PM

He went to Phoebus in VA and was a beast and its awesome to see him continuing his success at College level. Way to rep the 757

It sickens me that someone egged his house after GT

Feb 28, 2012, 10:28 AM

I pray that it wasn't a Clemson fan. Tajh has been nothing but an upstanding citizen and a great Clemson tiger. You can see that he truly cares more about his teammates and school then he does about himself. It's been a while since I saw a Clemson QB stay in the pocket, know that he was going to get drilled, and take one for the team to make a great play.

Yea! Especially when...

Feb 28, 2012, 1:33 PM

those eggs could had been used to make a nice
omlet,or a cake..or what ever.
LOL

But no, really..

Yeah, that was stupid.***

Feb 28, 2012, 2:27 PM [ in reply to It sickens me that someone egged his house after GT ]

It has been a while since Clemson hasnt had a coward......

Feb 28, 2012, 2:55 PM [ in reply to It sickens me that someone egged his house after GT ]

back there at qb. KP and Cullen constantly were falling down to avoid getting drilled thus stalling the offense. Tajh definitely is impressive in the fact that no matter what is coming, he is going to deliver the ball.

Keep it up Tajh!!!

First of all...get out of here with that crap. Who are you?

Feb 28, 2012, 7:53 PM

Just because you want to give Tajh a nice compliment doesn't mean that you can trash a former Tiger. Harper and Parker both laid it on the line for Clemson. More than you did. You are the trashy WV fan that she's describing in the story. Own it.

Re: It sickens me that someone egged his house after GT

Feb 28, 2012, 4:20 PM [ in reply to It sickens me that someone egged his house after GT ]

I have never believed a Clemson fan egged Tajh's house. Unless someone comes up with some proof that can't be over looked, I will never believe a Tiger egged the house. I believe it was a coot. And the reason I believe that is, that is how low down and dirty they are. One of their fans saw an opening to try and break Tajh down. And that is what they done, they give it their best shot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2012, 7:58 PM [ in reply to It sickens me that someone egged his house after GT ]

Unfortunately, it was a current Clemson student that did the egging. I found that out after one of the games last year.

Feb 28, 2012, 8:14 PM

I'm not in anyway saying BS, you don't know what you're talking about. But it is just so hard imagining someone that is in school with Tajh doing something sooooo ignorant and simply childish. I really hope that someone kicked his A$$ for doing something like that to one of our own. I wouldn't want to be in a fox hole with a trader like that....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2012, 8:55 PM

There's nothing wrong with trading foxes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2012, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: It sickens me that someone egged his house after GT ]

Most of his friends wanted to kick his ### for doing the egging, but are keeping his name close to the vest so others won't find out who he is and rough him up.

My first thought was that it had to be some drunk student.***

Mar 1, 2012, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Re: It sickens me that someone egged his house after GT ]

GO TIGERS!!

Good article...bless those mamas with kids in sports-

Feb 28, 2012, 4:33 PM

I talked a good bit with Andre Branch's mom at one of our games. What a sweet, classy lady....she was so nervous she could hardly watch the game!

Really appreciate Mrs. Boyd's story of the process & Tajh's

Feb 28, 2012, 10:11 PM

wanting to do some special things for Clemson in football even when he was in high school, which he already has..with two more years to go.

Should be a fantastic year or two to watch, especially with him being more mature each start..attuned to the playbook & really understanding what's needed to go to the top.

Good Luck QB Boyd...and Go TIGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic