Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryce King will commit to USuC today?, per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,744

Bryce King will commit to USuC today?, per KornCOOT

Feb 4, 2012, 11:47 AM

King likely to fall to USC Saturday

By Phil Kornblut

Dillon OL Bryce King (6-4 290) will be among the juniors visiting USC Saturday, and its quite possible he will commit to the Gamecocks before leaving campus. "It's possible, I'd say there's about a 50% chance," King said Friday afternoon. "It's a good program and I grew up being a Gamecock. It's a dream of mine to go there." King said he talked with Gamecock offensive line coach Shawn Elliott Wednesday and Thursday of this week. He said some of his family members will be with him on the visit. King's teammate, OL DJ Park, committed to USC January 14th while in Columbia for an unofficial visit. King also has offers from Clemson, LSU, Tennessee, North Carolina, NC State and Virginia Tech.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryce King will commit to USuC today?, per KornCOOT

Feb 4, 2012, 11:52 AM

please dont post his stuff here. it is coot biased and he has shown to be actively working against Clemson. Boycott his sponsors and let him starve

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree. His objectivity is basically zero. He's a hack.

Feb 4, 2012, 11:59 AM

I attend the Prowl and Growl each year. I plan to ask Dabo face to face why this guy is allowed to speak to the players and staff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

please do

Feb 4, 2023, 1:56 AM

and TDP if you get a chance

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've never seen TDP at the Prowl and Growl.

Feb 4, 2012, 12:07 PM

Not sure why he doesn't show up. If he does I will ask him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree. His objectivity is basically zero. He's a hack.

Feb 4, 2012, 12:31 PM [ in reply to I agree. His objectivity is basically zero. He's a hack. ]

I think I will contact Jody Hunter at the Lexington Clemson club. And ask when Dabo or TDP will be there the next time. And I will go and ask that same Question!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Fall is the right word.***

Feb 4, 2012, 12:40 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May as well get it over with. Going there no matter what.***

Feb 4, 2012, 1:32 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well he did say 50-50

Feb 4, 2012, 1:32 PM

Hard to go wrong on that one. LOL

Re: Well he did say 50-50

Feb 4, 2012, 1:45 PM

he could be the weatherperson with that keen insight.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 4, 2012, 2:10 PM

Well if Korncoot says it then it must be true.

Agreed***

Feb 4, 2012, 2:27 PM

Feb 4, 2012, 2:23 PM

Caldwell needs to stay on both these OL from Dillon. They are both bigtime as evidenced by their early offer lists.

Clemson fell behind with Steele leaving. Clemson was well in the game with both before then. If Caldwell stays on them, he can re-establish that relationship with both.

Clemson cannot afford to give up on these two as both King and Parks are not only the best OL in the state this cycle, but 2 of the better ones in the south. If Caldwell stays on them, Clemson definitely still has a good shot to land at least one, if not both of them, in the end.

Feb 4, 2012, 2:45 PM

not a chance in heck... park and king are signed, sealed a delievered to SC. Done deal for quite a while. easiest recruiting job sc had to do to land these two

Maybe there are

Feb 4, 2012, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Bryce King will commit to USuC today?, per KornCOOT ]

two offensive linemen somewhere that are almost as good as they are.

Maybe at Timberland?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I thought 50% chance meant equal "yes" and "no". How

Feb 4, 2012, 3:45 PM

that qualifies as "likely" is beyond me, unless coot logic is involved.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,744
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic