»
Topic: Front Page Story: Dabo Swinney press conference: LIVE at 11:00
Replies: 10   Last Post: Jan 14, 2012 8:27 AM by: golfer23®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10   Pages: 1  

Front Page Story: Dabo Swinney press conference: LIVE at 11:00

Posted: Jan 13, 2012 9:08 AM

Dabo Swinney press conference: LIVE at 11:00

Watch Dabo's first press conference since the orange bowl and parting ways with Kevin Steele. Full Story »

live stream is up***

Posted: Jan 13, 2012 10:54 AM

press conference has started***

Posted: Jan 13, 2012 11:04 AM

I'd like to know who the "reporters" are asking questions...

[1]
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 12:15 PM

...just so I'd have a future reference point to judge the "value" of their articles...etc based on the nature of the questions that they ask at a press conference like this.

Some of these guys ask pretty good questions. Others, well, ...not so much.

I thought Coach Swinney did a good job answering the various questions. I liked him "spanking" the one reporter - "telling him to get his facts straight".

I laughed out loud to his answer to a question regarding whether the Orange Bowl loss factored into Coach Steele's firing/resignation...and he replied (with a straight face) "Not much" (or words to that effect).

Don't *ever* play poker with Dabo.

Re: I'd like to know who the "reporters" are asking questions...

[1]
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 1:22 PM

definitely not "no-limit" poker because I bet he goes All-in alot.

[4]
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 2:06 PM

I'll agree with you b/c of the point that Dabo no longer allows those reporters to put him into a corner. In the past few years Dabo has become tuff to interview. He plays his role as HC with a tuffness that he didn't have at his beginning. The point I'm trying to make is, Dabo isn't scared of the HC lable anymore. He is developing that thick skin needed to be a HC. He has continued to grow along with moving Clemson forward. The ones of us that can view his progress with an open mind, can see that he has done fairly well. The majority of T-Net were only willing to give Dabo 3 years to prove he could lead our program in the right direction. I personally think that Dabo has exceeded all of our expectations. And I'm all in with Dabo and the way he has our Clemson FB program moving forward. ALL IN, GOOOOOOOOOO TIGERSSSSSSSS!!!

Posted: Jan 13, 2012 2:29 PM

Would like to know who was asking about Clemson getting punched in the mouth and not responding in fashion or seems like they don't. Anyways I would bet it is an internet blog guy just because of ramifications from newspapers and editors would be career suicide. I wish he could have got that in a little sooner and worded a little different so we could have gotten a better answer.

I Admire Dabo A Whole

[2]
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 2:49 PM

lot more now. He was more like Saban talking in there. Good for him! Now get a nationally recognized DC - pay the man and he will come.

Re: I Admire Dabo A Whole

[1]
Posted: Jan 14, 2012 8:17 AM

Saban has probably never been asked about his team's lack of toughness.

WHOA!! I'm so dizzy after all of that spinning

[1]
Posted: Jan 13, 2012 4:42 PM

Steele needs to go to NFL or MIT to spew his "phraseology". Dabo just needs to stand up and say what we all know he has been thinking since October...see ya!!

ut oh his new name is ABO

Posted: Jan 14, 2012 8:27 AM

Because he has NO D

Replies: 10   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have one 2017 season ticket available. South Side on Aisle. Section H, Row JJ. No parking. $1400. ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
2477 people have read this post