»
Topic: Bullard to announce tomorrow?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 6, 2012 1:45 PM by: MarineOneClemson®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

Bullard to announce tomorrow?

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2012 1:28 PM

I believe he is scheduled to announce where he is going tomorrow after the Army AA Game.

Would be a nice mental boost to get him.

Re: Bullard to announce tomorrow?

Posted: Jan 6, 2012 1:33 PM

With that horrible defensive effort on national TV and the uncertainty around what our defense will look like in the future (will Kevin Steele be back, will we run a different defense if he stays, etc.), that can't bode well that he'll decide/announce tomorrow. I'm hoping it's UF (if it's not CU).

MT

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2012 1:35 PM

It does seem bad, but last year it was our offense that was very bad and came off of a terrible performance in the bowl, yet we still got Sammy, Charone, Bellamy, etc. So hopefully the same will happen in this case.

Posted: Jan 6, 2012 1:45 PM

He made up his mind long before the bowl game. Plus UF has looked awful all year and their coach only has about one more season to get things turned around or he is out.

I think we still have a shot with Bullard.***

Posted: Jan 6, 2012 1:36 PM

I think our fans' perception of Steele will hurt us here

Posted: Jan 6, 2012 1:45 PM

I think Bullard would still be onboard with coming to Clemson, but I think he'll get too much of an ear-full to go somewhere else.

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets in sec S asking 1150 each, will take cash check or PayPal, half due know and balance due i...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
848 people have read this post