Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina: Pre-game press conference: LIVE at 11:00
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,060

Front Page Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina: Pre-game press conference: LIVE at 11:00

Nov 22, 2011, 9:26 AM

Clemson vs. South Carolina: Pre-game press conference: LIVE at 11:00

Watch Dabo Swinney's press conference for the Clemson vs. South Carolina game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dabo on now***

Nov 22, 2011, 11:03 AM

commercial on now***

Nov 22, 2011, 11:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reading on here earlier this week - I think I remember folks

Nov 22, 2011, 12:58 PM

hacking on CM for taking the blame and saying it was on him and he has to do better.

And he got semi blown up by some.

Dabo is pointing out the obvious - turnovers and guys that do it all week in practice and then lose their way at game time for the last 2 to 3 games.

I remember CTB not talking like that and getting blown up, too. He would talk about parity and this and that and the taste of the grass in Raleigh vs. in Atlanta vs. Death Valley . . .

What are the coaches supposed to say to appease the majority on here ?

Just curious . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

There's nothing they CAN say....

Nov 22, 2011, 1:01 PM

Everyone here feels a betrayal by the coaching staff anytime we lose.

Re: Front Page Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina: Pre-game press conference: LIVE at 11:00

Nov 22, 2011, 4:32 PM

i know it is minor, but i loved reading his ###### and seeing that he didn't give the respect of naming their players by name. dabo may have meant nothing by it at all but i loved it haha.

Re: Front Page Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina: Pre-game press conference: LIVE at 11:00

Nov 22, 2011, 4:32 PM

and for some reason when you type out s.c.r.i.p.t it comes out as ######... apparently a naughty word

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,060
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic