Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Morris prods Boyd to big finish
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,222

Front Page Story: Morris prods Boyd to big finish

Oct 16, 2011, 1:15 AM

Morris prods Boyd to big finish

The Tigers were down 28-10 at Maryland, his quarterback wasn’t playing well, and he knew the offense needed a spark, so he went to the leader of his offense and threw down an ultimatum. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 comments here

Oct 16, 2011, 1:21 AM

first sounds like it became size 10 1/2 time and TB responded before CM could use it.

second- those unis are more of an abomination in thos pictures than on tv. so glad we beat them and wont have to look at them again. MD should be a much better program than to resort to that Mickey Mouse uni junk.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But that's probably the best uni combo they have...******

Oct 16, 2011, 10:24 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 comments here

Oct 16, 2011, 3:55 PM [ in reply to 2 comments here ]

Couldn't agree more just last year this would have been another ugly loss to give commentators a reason to say I told you so.

Re: Front Page Story: Morris prods Boyd to big finish

Oct 16, 2011, 9:55 AM

Boyd just wanted to remind us what it was like before he became starter.

"I came out a little sluggish. I can't really explain it..."

Oct 16, 2011, 9:58 AM

Honestly, sounds like he was looking past this game...we have to remember this team has a LOT of young players, and Boyd is still one of them. They can talk about not having disappointments and not repeating the mistakes of Clemson teams in the past, but they haven't experienced a full season yet. That desire and will to not only win, but to be great, has to be there each and every game to avoid those historical disappointments.

Hopefully, Boyd and the rest of the team remember what that felt like and truly learn from it. If they try to coast against any of our remaining schedule, we're not going to finish the season with a '0' in the losses column.

Re: "I came out a little sluggish. I can't really explain it..."

Oct 16, 2011, 11:19 AM

It's been only a short time when Clemson would have had NO chance to win this game. I have watched Clemson football closely for more than 50 years and I can tell when a team 'has it'. This team has it! Good players and good coaches with good leadership. A winning combination. Let now focus on my number one enemy who is coming to town for an early (sucks) game saturday. GO TIGERS! JOIN IPTAY.

Oct 16, 2011, 11:22 AM

Sounds like a leader. The great thing for us is he is still in the making!! This is a great season so far, but I see much bigger things on the horizon!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!

Oct 16, 2011, 3:46 PM

I actually thought he was hurt. Looked like he wasn't following through on his throws. Didn't look like he had flexibility at his waist.

I am glad I was wrong and he did well.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,222
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic