Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Steele talks Boston College, Montel Harris and the linebackers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Steele talks Boston College, Montel Harris and the linebackers

Oct 4, 2011, 5:04 PM

Steele talks Boston College, Montel Harris and the linebackers

Clemson defensive coordinator Kevin Steele met with the media Tuesday afternoon, and he talked about Boston College running back Montel Harris, the emergence of linebacker Stephone Anthony and the efficient play of the secondary last Saturday. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Steele talks Boston College, Montel Harris and the linebackers

Oct 4, 2011, 10:02 PM

I tell ya what - Anthony and Steward look like "big cats" sitting back there waiting to pounce. Anthony was flying all over the place.

I'm up in No. Va. Can't wait to see them play at Maryland in two weeks!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

audio added***

Oct 4, 2011, 10:57 PM

Steele has done a great job with a lot of youth and is

Oct 4, 2011, 11:36 PM

finally starting to get the depth of talent we have needed on the Defense for awhile in my opinion. Hopefully, the depth at DT will continue to develop too and we can have nasty defense. I was impressed at how well they tackled against David Wilsona and Oglesby last weekend. I hope they can keep it up this week against Harris. BC may be down, but all they need is for him to have a breakout game and it will be a long day. He can be tough to get down. I Coach Steele will have them ready to play though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, Very Excited. Very, Very Proud.

All we need now is a few good D-Linemen

Oct 5, 2011, 11:39 AM

to commit for us for next year. I think Bullard is starting to notice our success and appreciating the atmosphere that Clemson has to offer. Plus our depth is a little slim, so some early PT is always appealing! Anybody else riding the fence for commiting defensively for us?

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic