Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
5-star defensive end enjoys Clemson visit and says Clemson is a good fit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 3,737

Jul 9, 2011, 12:33 AM

Five-star defensive end Jonathan Bullard spent almost five hours on the Clemson campus Friday, spending time with both coaches and players. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 5-star defensive end enjoys Clemson visit and says Clemson is a good fit

Jul 22, 2021, 8:09 AM

Wow that's like 20 tackles for a loss and look at him shed the blocks. We gotta get this guy!

looks just like my build at 17 yrs old. ;) our D could b

Jul 9, 2011, 1:27 AM

incredible and rival some of Clemsons best ever if they pan out and we develop these kids correctly! What a monster!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looks just like my build at 17 yrs old. ;) our D could b

Jul 9, 2011, 4:22 PM

Even though Clemson has ACC Titles in past the first one (first one meaning first one in long time) is toughest to get cause better /higher rated talent goes to schools winning (conferences and titles). If Clemson can start winning titles in conference and bigger prizes (National Titles) the talent and high RANKED/profiled talent will AGAIN FLOCK BACK TO Clemson making it easier (easier than the past anyway) to win against big opponents (Alabama) and win titles. Getting the first title in awhile is tough with under the radar talent.

Jul 9, 2011, 1:28 AM

Yea man I sure would like to have this beast come play with us.. Him and crawford at the ends with those backers we have coming in Dangggggggggggggggg stait shuttin the run down

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2011, 1:42 AM

i would be surprised if we did not get this guy. Problem is.. we are beginning to run out of schloarships to give.. if we were like Coach Ego, we could just kick some kids off and make room.

This guy is the player I want most left on our board!!

Jul 9, 2011, 4:11 AM

Amazing talent and sooo much room still to improve with strength. He is going to be ridiculous!

Re: This guy is the player I want most left on our board!!

Jul 9, 2011, 8:10 AM

We need to have one of the best coaching staffs in the country and sign the best players if we want to have a chance to start winning championships again.

I'm not sure how much the star ratings relate to success, but it seems like the more 5 (and 4) stars the better...

Jul 9, 2011, 8:58 AM

seems like a good player with a solid plan. I hope we get him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 9, 2011, 12:15 PM

We have to win some ball games this year to continue to bag this type of talent. We have to prove we can win with this coaching staff to keep this recuiting hot streak alive. Talent like this doesn't roll in if you lose to BC and Maryland after an offseason where you supposedly have put together a "solid" coaching staff. Spot the ball, let's win some games, and things will look bright for Clemson football.

Nealon Green? is that you????***

Jul 9, 2011, 3:36 PM

Jul 9, 2011, 1:58 PM

school where you can study & learn a wonderful career that will take you far in life...plus a unique place that's near your hometown, and where you can play some fantastic winning football in Death Valley which will increase your presence on the college & NFL gridiron...all at the same time you can add to Clemson's proud football heritage which started with Coach John Heisman.

Plus, it's impossible to envision the hundreds of life-long friends you will make at Clemson over the years...and when you return to Tigertown you will always be a Clemson Man, welcomed & honored til death and beyond.

Go TIGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take your time Jonathan...but realize Clemson will be a fine

Jul 9, 2011, 2:03 PM

school where you can study & learn a wonderful career that will take you far in life...plus a unique place that's near your hometown of Shelby, and where you can play some fantastic winning football in Death Valley which will increase your presence on the college & NFL gridiron...all at the same time you can add to Clemson's proud football heritage which started with Coach John "Heisman".

Plus, it's impossible to envision the hundred's of life-long friends you will make at Clemson over the years...and when you return to Tigertown you will always be a Clemson Man, welcomed & honored til death and beyond.

Welcome to Clemson when you're ready Jonathan.

Go TIGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Take your time Jonathan...but realize Clemson will be a fine

Jul 10, 2011, 1:39 PM

Germans (on yourself)!

Replies: 13
| visibility 3,737
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic