Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly turns into a recruiter, ready to see what future holds at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Jun 17, 2011, 1:29 PM

It didn’t take long for Clemson’s newest quarterback commitment to realize that he wanted to be a part of building something special in Clemson, and he told TigerNet following his commitment that he already can’t wait to get on campus. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like the sound of that

Jun 17, 2011, 2:25 PM

Guys that are trying to recruit others to go to a school aren't likely to decide to go somewhere else. Not expecting that anyway but nothing is done until they enroll in school.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly turns into a recruiter, ready to see what future holds at Clemson

Jun 17, 2011, 2:42 PM

Now how much was we had to pay this kid. It must have been enough, he can't stop talking:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2011, 2:53 PM

two people that wont want to read this
1. Coots
2. People in charge of fund raising for Tulsas athletic department. lol

Thanks.

Jun 17, 2011, 3:31 PM

An article about the kid that doesn't mention his uncle.

Jun 17, 2011, 4:25 PM

He's performing like a winner already... and it sounds like he and Clemson are a perfect fit. So glad we got a commitment from such character and talent!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2011, 5:15 PM

Seems he's very much at peace with his decision, and he's already making his voice be heard. i love his enthusiasm. now, let's play like a championship team - not just talk about it.

Serious question...

Jun 17, 2011, 5:42 PM

Do you EVER see #### recruits talking in glowing terms about Columbia or the university like Chad does about Clemson? It's not only Chad either, seems like every commit we get speaks like this.

Clemson gets different kids than scu

Jun 17, 2011, 5:57 PM

HS kids looking for small-town, family atmosphere go to Clemson while the coots get the kids who want a more urban scene.

In the past I have heard statements about there being nothing to do in Clemson and if you're looking for a "big" city environment they are probably right but distractions aren't always a good thing.

All that said, I can't really tell you what scu commits say about thier school because I don't read about them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson gets different kids than scu

Jun 17, 2011, 6:54 PM

You're right. There's plenty to do in and around Clemson. The people who say there isn't are usually the types who aren't very good at looking for something to do or want life to entertain them at no cost to themselves (meaning no effort on their part).

Jun 17, 2011, 6:19 PM

Wow! Just Wow!!! Guys, we are heading in the right direction, and I am so excited to see it. The 2011 season is going to be a very dramatic improvement and set the table, and the 2012 season is going to be very special indeed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2011, 6:19 PM

Wow! Just Wow!!! Guys, we are heading in the right direction, and I am so excited to see it. The 2011 season is going to be a very dramatic improvement and set the table, and the 2012 season is going to be very special indeed. IMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2011, 6:22 PM

Sorry for the double post. My bad!

Jun 17, 2011, 7:53 PM

2012 national championship. GO TIGERS AND NOBODY ELSE

Isn't 2012 a little early?

Jun 18, 2011, 2:41 AM

I mean, I'm thrilled about the guys we're getting... but that would just be the guys we are talking about now's freshman year, and our current class's sophomore year, assuming no redshirts, which will not be the case... Lets be excited, but let's be realistic.

2014 is a better guess.

Re: Isn't 2012 a little early?

Jun 21, 2011, 9:27 PM

I still believe we will see very major improvement in 2012, and you certainly are right that 2013 will be even better.

Just curious...

Jun 18, 2011, 6:45 PM

If he wants Clemson to be all it can be,he'll need to get
some top lineman to Clemson...ex-DJ Humphries,Eddie Gold-
man,etc...

Re: Just curious...

Jun 18, 2011, 6:52 PM

I believe with Caldwell,we will see a dramatic difference in our O line this year....................

I am with you

Jun 19, 2011, 2:20 PM

Vandy averaged 4 yards per carry since 2004. I am not sure how many sacks they allowed, but 4 yards per carry given the talent they have is not bad.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic