Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justyn Ross
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Justyn Ross

Apr 12, 2017, 9:45 AM

Had a call with him and his coach this morning (Now you know what story is next) and his head coach says, "Clemson blew me away. Being from Alabama, I knew and had heard what they were building up there, but it exceeded everything I had imagined. It's easy to see why they pull good players from all over the country. I can't wait to get back up there."

That's from his coach.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many stars is

Apr 12, 2017, 9:47 AM

Justyn's coach?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Do you even like sports? Or are you just concerned with

Apr 12, 2017, 9:54 AM

being the internet comedian of the year? TIA.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bob is a comedian, but is Ross' coach worth hiring ?

Apr 12, 2017, 10:00 AM

He's right there. We are dealing with Auburn on this one,they'll hire anyone, fix any church to get their guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Do you even like sports? Or are you just concerned with

Apr 12, 2017, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Do you even like sports? Or are you just concerned with ]

agreed. Every post you see Bob and friends joking and laughing at their corny inside jokes. Nobody understands the jokes except for that little circle. This post is about a future commit from a 5 star wideout but you know the stand up comedy show is mobile so it jumps from thread to thread.

we have no future without a qb

Apr 12, 2017, 10:10 AM

read the boreds

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Yep...

Apr 12, 2017, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even like sports? Or are you just concerned with ]

A problem that's increased rapidly over the past several years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

You are waaaaay off base here about Bob, buddy

Apr 12, 2017, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even like sports? Or are you just concerned with ]

He has no friends.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: You are waaaaay off base here about Bob, buddy

Apr 12, 2017, 11:37 AM

Bobs "friends" on here are actually himself logged in under his many scoks. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

Look at the bright side,

Apr 12, 2017, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even like sports? Or are you just concerned with ]

at least bob only tells little jokes

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Apr 12, 2017, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you even like sports? Or are you just concerned with ]

Forever Crying

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Apr 12, 2017, 12:53 PM

Hope you're having a nice day, Todd.

Apr 12, 2017, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Do you even like sports? Or are you just concerned with ]

Is that really a thing ?
Are there other candidates ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

would you like a screen "shot?" give me 10 mins***

Apr 12, 2017, 9:57 AM [ in reply to How many stars is ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

10 minutes? It takes you that long?***

Apr 12, 2017, 9:58 AM

null

i'm older now - but i'm thinking of that pic of gwp

Apr 12, 2017, 9:59 AM

at hootie - so i may only need 5. i'll keep bored updated

i don't know how you can joke at a time like this dhood

Apr 12, 2017, 10:05 AM

did you not here?? we have NO serviceable qb's for the upcoming season! do you not read the tnets?? not one qb!! after one spring scrimmage and we don't have another dw! this is bs and i for one will put you on ignore if you continue to address 5 star recruits vs the qb problem in hand at this fine university.

Re: i don't know how you can joke at a time like this dhood

Apr 12, 2017, 11:42 AM

davidhood eats threats like candy. I think that's what Monte said.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic