Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
To my many Coot friends and not friends who complain ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 5,829

To my many Coot friends and not friends who complain ...

Jan 11, 2017, 9:53 AM

Dabo is phony, Watson is a showboat. Boulware is a thug.

That timeout curtain call was the most unsportsmanlike and disrespectful thing ever.

You ran the score up - you're lucky - once watson leaves you're back to mediocrity.

Roll Tide beat Clemson - Now that you are actually playing a real team like OSU errrr I mean OSU was over rated that is just clemson's luck, but now you play bama and the sec and you are getting beaten down. That was an illegal play (I don't care that every team at every level runs that pick play at the goal line).

All I have to say is your 5 bombs have come home to roost

Remember every time you think we are celebrating more than your fragile coot ego can handle - remember every clemson fan you waved that silly 5 bomb at, every time you posted it on social media - remember your saint connor shaw five bombing a clemson fan in a photo where the Clemson fan was paying respect to a good player.

And remember that your greatest era of football ever ended and that all you have to crow about is beating Clemson 5 times and one division title that resulted in an epic beat down in Atlanta.

You reap what you sow - Five Bomb away - we will take our past 8 years to yours any day.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

LOL Preach Brother!***

Jan 11, 2017, 9:55 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Program comparison

Jan 11, 2017, 9:59 AM

In 8 full years as a head coach, Dabo Swinney has 7 bowl wins (Clemson has 22 bowl wins overall). South Carolina has 8 bowl wins in 125 years of football.

Clemson has 6 10-win seasons this decade (13 overall). South Carolina has 4 in 125 years of football.

The Clemson senior class just won its 4th major bowl game (Clemson has 7 overall). South Carolina has never played in a major bowl game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Program comparison

Jan 12, 2017, 11:24 PM

Don't be so hard on them ... one of them wrote everyone is entitled to a rough century !.

Yep, all they have is the 5-bomb.

Jan 11, 2017, 10:03 AM

While our five fingers (or less) wave them good bye as we speed off to Elitesville leaving them in oblivion.

Yep, pretty loud statement about the history of the program

Jan 12, 2017, 12:30 PM

when all you have is a conference championship from '69 ( not sure if it even counts since the ACC is such an inferior conference), a 2010 SEC Least title which earned you a thrashing from a team that we've beaten 3 times since then and, in their eyes, the 5 in a row against us that was greatest of all accomplishments. How sad!! Thank God to my folks for raising me a tiger from the womb!

Re: To my many Coot friends and not friends who complain ...

Jan 11, 2017, 10:07 AM

I wish I had more than one thumbs up to give you. Good job!

Jan 11, 2017, 10:10 AM

When you bring up Clemson holding the record of 7 straight wins the dirtpeckers say "That's ancient history."
"So is your 5 wins, where does your version of history become ancient?
You ought to be more concerned with not dropping below 500 overall, because you are right on the cusp."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2017, 9:58 AM

I always like to point out that just before their 5-streak, we had two 4-streaks, punctuated by single-wins for SCAR, follow by another 2-streak.

We won 4 in a row from '97-'00.

They won in '01.

We won 4 in a row from '02-'05.

They won in '06.

We won 2 in a row from '07-'08.

Before their 5-streak, we won 10 of 12!

And now we've won 3 in a row, including the 56-7 beat down of them and a National Championship over their SEC proxy and played for another coming up just short.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2017, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: To my many Coot friends and not friends who complain ... ]

With their 2016 season looking like this, Record: 6-7, 3-5 (SEC), and wins over East Carolina Pirates and Western Carolina Catamounts actually leaves them finishing with less than a .500 season. When their record in the conference that they play in is 3-5 again shows that their season record is still less than a .500 season. Lets never give them credit for something they haven't earned, bc they will start believing that they are more than what they have actually earned. Then they have a win over a Kentucky and Vanderbilt win thrown in there, are they really a on the cusp .500 team. Vanderbilt had identical as the coots, Record: 6-7, 3-5 (SEC). Kentucky Wildcats actually had a better record than the coots after losing to them, Record: 7-6, 4-4 (SEC). The coots are marked down as a scrub win for the rest of the sec conference. I would bet that if the truth were ever told, the sec sadly regrets ever inviting the coots into their conference bc they have weaken their conference!!! The only cusp the coots are on is a raggedy FB team. Oh, and that SEC money they brag about getting, it's charity that the SEC regrets offering them!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How many Red Bull's did you end up drinking yesterday?

Jan 11, 2017, 10:10 AM

Lol we were wondering if you would make it through without sleeping.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Four big boys - All Orange Edition - went home and cued up

Jan 11, 2017, 10:12 AM

the DVR and watched the whole game again before finally going to sleep LOL.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Water the Point Tree

I watched the 4th quarter again last night. I didn't have

Jan 11, 2017, 10:46 AM

to take the 6 xanax this time. Which is good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

TU.....beautiful*****************

Jan 11, 2017, 10:52 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

### well said...brother...***

Jan 11, 2017, 10:54 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of those ignorant inbred Coots...

Jan 11, 2017, 10:55 AM

will never understand a word you just said.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 11, 2017, 11:38 AM

I said in another post that I have lived in Columbia for over 25 years. I have never and I repeat never said anything derogatory to a SC fan. It is just not my style. I can't tell you the hundreds of times I've been out and about wearing a Clemson shirt, hat, etc. and had a SC fan come up to me and say something nasty about Clemson. It has happened while I was pumping gas, in a store, at work and church. The worst is when you are in a store or out at a restaurant and someone working there says something about Clemson. Unbelievable. I'm spending my money at your establishment and you insult Clemson. I don't say anything but we don't do business at those establishments anymore and I tell all my Clemson friends about my experiences.

Look I fully understand that all fan bases have some jerks as fans but SC seems to have taken it to a higher level. Just my 2 cents.

I hear ya

Jan 12, 2017, 9:01 AM

I've never said anything to a SC fan either without them starting it. But I've been attacked by a bagger in the grocery store when I had orange on, attacked in restaurants, cussed at by "friends", had it rubbed in my face time and time again...

Being originally from North Carolina I thought and still believe the only Carolina is in Chapel Hill. Honestly when I first moved to the upstate and attended Clemson, I never really thought much about the gameclucks... but boy I tell you time has really put a bad taste in my mouth for them....

I'm right now in the middle of an incident with a fellow church goer about Clemson's win... just unbelievable..

Message was edited by: dw1959®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2017, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: To my many Coot friends and not friends who complain ... ]

I live in this dump also, and I wear my Clemson gear everyday of my life, and I ride my Clemson paint scheme Harley all summer around cootlumbia, and I very seldom have anything said to me, but if I ever, I will chop them down to their knees being as nasty as I can be!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't wait to lay that five-bomb to eternal rest

Jan 12, 2017, 6:46 AM

when we extend our current streak to 6 years.

Jan 12, 2017, 10:04 AM

I'm getting sick of hearing when we were beating CLEMSON.
Yeah they won 5 in a row almost 4 years ago but we had won 4 in a row before that.
I'm almost 45 and except for that they have never won 2 in a row that I can remember.
So stop saying when we were beating CLEMSON.
Because the Tigers have always been the Coots daddy .

5 bomb national champs

Jan 12, 2017, 2:13 PM

So, we have 5 national champs right? How is that for a 5 bomb!!

2 in football
2 in soccer
1 in golf

How about you can't say 56-7 without 6-7?***

Jan 12, 2017, 2:19 PM

5 bombs... Heck we need 2 hands to bomb them! We already own

Jan 12, 2017, 7:07 PM

the longest streak in the series and have for decades.... 5 in a row was new for them but old hat for us. Try 7 in a row jack

Replies: 23
| visibility 5,829
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic