Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why AUB lost to UGA in SEC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 4,348

Why AUB lost to UGA in SEC Championship

Dec 12, 2017, 8:45 PM

They beat BAMA on the field ... but AUB still lost in the injury count. Damaged AUB went on to play and lose to UGA 1 week later. BAMA went to the training table and sauna while watching Clemson videos as Clemson prepped for MIA. BAMA knew their opponent was Clemson.

And Clemson can still win this even game. But like AUB, the real danger is the game after BAMA with exhaustion and 12 injuries.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why AUB lost to UGA in SEC Championship

Dec 12, 2017, 8:49 PM

It's a points based scoring system , they had fewer points . The research on this was not exhaustive .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Link? I’m not sure I believe you this time.***

Dec 12, 2017, 8:57 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Link? I’m not sure I believe you this time.***

Dec 12, 2017, 9:06 PM

If you've ever trusted anything I've said ...bless you .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I believe he's explaining WHY they scored less points

Dec 12, 2017, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Why AUB lost to UGA in SEC Championship ]

and gave up more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2017, 8:52 PM

Okay, so since this is becoming a recurring theme... what injuries did we have coming out of last year’s Natty?

If it is what I suspect (can’t recall any injuries or discussion of same), then IMHO, this is a non issue.

I will admit that losing Mackenzie Alexander vs bama in the ‘15 Natty probably did cost us. Not saying Howard wouldn’t have gotten the two long pass plays, but.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 12, 2017, 9:05 PM

Lawson was out by then as well , so our edge rush wasn't quite as potent either .
Oh swoon , in CFB ...what is lost can never be recovered .

DB23

Dec 12, 2017, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Why AUB lost to UGA in SEC Championship ]

Mac's hammy became an interview topic during the media meetings prior to the game.

Flame away, and speculation on my part, but leaving the game as early as he did was not ideal for the team.

Furthermore, he recovered very quickly afterwards as pro scouts lined up to see prospective draftees after the 2015 natty.

Dec 12, 2017, 10:35 PM

### are you talking about? He didn't work out at the combine due to his hamstring not being fully healed. This kind of stupidity is unbecoming of someone who calls themselves a Clemson fan

Watching the second half of the Iron Bowl, I told my friends

Dec 12, 2017, 9:36 PM

who were over to watch that game and the SC game that night that Georgia was going to win the SEC Championsbip. They laughed at me and asked if I was watching the same game they were. I told them I was but that Auburn wasn't going to have enough players left to beat Georgia. No argument on that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 4,348
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic