Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Which is more disrespectful to the military?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Which is more disrespectful to the military?

Sep 25, 2017, 12:41 PM

A few football players kneeling in silent protest
during the national anthem
Or

Thousands of fans booing when military officers are being sworn in?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes***

Sep 25, 2017, 12:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

students getting free tickets***

Sep 25, 2017, 12:44 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or:

Sep 30, 2021, 2:40 PM

1) People refusing to participate in ritual worship of the government before sporting events

or

2) The government sending great young men and women to get shot at, bombed, and maimed with no clear victory criteria all for the benefit of military manufacturing companies

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or:

Sep 25, 2017, 12:50 PM

WOW! I dont normally post but read but I have say you sir are an Idiot, who has no idea that the freedom we have that allows you to be such an idiot is not free and its earn by the sacrifices of our men and women of our military. They should also be respected period the national anthem has nothing to do with the government you twit, its about respecting and loving the country that gives you the freedoms that you have.

The government doesn't give you freedom, it takes it away.***

Sep 25, 2017, 1:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You finally said something I agree with. But he was referring

Sep 25, 2017, 1:10 PM

to soldiers not the government.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The government doesn't give you freedom, it takes it away.***

Sep 25, 2017, 1:58 PM [ in reply to The government doesn't give you freedom, it takes it away.*** ]

The Constitution guarantees us our freedoms. It's those whom the people elect who attempt to take away or limit our freedoms. That's why it's important we elect those who will abide by the constitution rather than to blindly follow a political party. I unashamedly salute the Flag when we sing the National Anthem or say the Pledge of Allegiance because it is the country I honor and not those humans sitting in seats of power.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Or: ]

What he said is 100% accurate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Or: ]

1) I agree with you here and feel it isn't disrespectful, personally, as it is being done in a symbolic way without disrespecting our military.

2) We are human and this is a human thing to do. It's been done throughout history and always will. It won't even end with humans. If another species ever gains sentience, they will continue the cycle.

Sep 25, 2017, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Or: ]

# 1 is not worship, but then most of us do the worshipping this game a bit differentlyrics I imagine.

# 2 Personally have been some of the best times of my life. No matter how hot, dirty, sweaty, bloody or otherwise, I would not trade one minute of those times and have no regrets. I doubt you could or would understand that however.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Or: ]

# 1 is not worship, but then most of us do the worshipping this game a bit differentlyrics I imagine.

# 2 Personally have been some of the best times of my life. No matter how hot, dirty, sweaty, bloody or otherwise, I would not trade one minute of those times and have no regrets. I doubt you could or would understand that however.

What does this have to do with Clemson football?***

Sep 25, 2017, 12:45 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: What does this have to do with Clemson football?***

Sep 25, 2017, 12:53 PM

The swearing in ceremonies take place at football games.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think that it is

Sep 25, 2017, 12:51 PM

pigs dressed as Army soldiers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think that it is

Sep 25, 2017, 1:17 PM

yep you've got us there

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Having them die in any war that's not defending

Sep 25, 2017, 1:33 PM

our Constitution or our Country.

Re: Which is more disrespectful to the military?

Sep 25, 2017, 1:42 PM

I will take both for $1000 Alex.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic