Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tigerama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,865

Tigerama

Sep 25, 2017, 7:31 PM

Good morning Tiger Family!! This year is the 61st annual Clemson Homecoming event Tigerama on Friday October 6th! As part of the organization putting this years Tigerama together I want to encourage everyone to come out and support your students and the Clemson football team as we get ready to take on Wake Forest! There will be a pre-event from 5-6PM with games and student organizations tabling before Tigerama starts at 7PM. This years Tigerama includes 3 student organization skits, guest appearance by the football team, crowning Miss Homecoming, and fireworks afterwards to cap it all off! And the best part is we are holding the event in Death Valley!! Tickets are $10 for any kind of student and $13 for adults during pre-sale and $13 for students and $15 for adults the day of the event! If you are interested please contact me at CSRICHA@G.CLEMSON.EDU, go online on ticketmaster, or get your ticket at the Hendrix Center on campus. I hope to have a great turn out this year as we continue this great Clemson tradition!!

Go Tigers!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tigerama

Sep 25, 2017, 8:32 PM

I was told students didn't participate in games and therefore I shouldn't participate in student activities.

Thanks though

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic