Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
This Really Disturbs Me
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 39
| visibility 1

This Really Disturbs Me

Sep 25, 2018, 5:06 PM

That Dabo had to give KB a day off to pause and reflect. If KB was not man enough to deal with this, I question was he really all in? Coaches get paid to make the decisions to put the best players on the field.
JMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This should end well.***

Sep 25, 2018, 5:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It will end better than it started!***

Sep 25, 2018, 5:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Really Disturbs Me

Sep 25, 2018, 5:10 PM

He’s still a kid in some ways.

We all need a day off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 5:15 PM

We have 18 year old "kids" dying in combat. I am sure they would have loved to have the day off when they went to meet their maker!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good point. Thanks for clearing this up.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:17 PM

1-KB didn’t get killed for his country yesterday

2- You may want to stop poasting

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This Really Disturbs Me- when I need a day off

Sep 25, 2018, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: This Really Disturbs Me ]

usually I just end up having an off day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd question KB's motivation if this DIDN'T bother him...

Sep 25, 2018, 5:13 PM

Maybe he would've practiced, but just wouldn't have quite been the same. Dabo may have thought it was best to give him a little time to absorb it, and then have him come back out with a good attitude. If he's the leader of the team, it doesn't benefit anyone to see him in an off mood.

Totally agree. Disturbing. To my core. Shakes my faith.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:23 PM

Can't believe KB worked his butt off and wasn't just delighted to hand over the starting job. This is like Baylor coaches covering up rapes.. disturbing. Right?

null

Sep 25, 2018, 5:26 PM

KB had to see this coming because of the production of TL. I know he is hurt and disappointed and I would be too but you have to have thick skin when you are a leader on the team.

IMO Dabo gave KB every chance to be the starter but in the end TL is just way more talented.

Dabo made the right decision to put the best player on the field regardless of seniority.

Our strength is WR's and KB couldn't stretch the field it's just not his game.

Go Tigers!

Sep 25, 2018, 5:30 PM

You should worry more about losing five in a row rather than worry about Clemson quarterback

Dude, siriously? Guess Dabo had enough respect for him that

Sep 25, 2018, 5:29 PM

he knew he could handle it. Sounds like you'd have cried to mommy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why make a post like this , really ?
It sounds like you have some beef with KB ...or maybe you're unsympathetic to his having trouble being overtaken by a kid who's been on campus less than 10 months.
Either way , why make a post like this ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Thanks TD 23 for the support, obviously there are quite a few in this thread that are not all in either.

Not all in to being total A - holes. Your name isn't

Sep 25, 2018, 5:33 PM

Niedermeyer is it?

Re: Not all in to being total A - holes. Your name isn't

Sep 25, 2018, 5:48 PM

Literally LOL !!

Sep 25, 2018, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: This Really Disturbs Me ]

All you Ib homers do two things
1. Call everyone who disagrees with you a coot
2. Call everyone who disagrees with you a coot. You guys (and gals) all need to take the day off as well . You were all wrong. Face it . Admit it. Hug yourself & move on. Jeez

Sep 25, 2018, 6:02 PM

He not necessarily a coot. Just an ###

Sep 25, 2018, 6:06 PM [ in reply to Re: This Really Disturbs Me ]

You tell ‘em Coot!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't Dabo say he told Kelly around 4pm?

Sep 25, 2018, 5:35 PM

What time is practice?

Sep 25, 2018, 5:36 PM

the coaches made the decision, not just Dabo. let it lie.

Sep 25, 2018, 5:42 PM

Please don’t feed the fing coot trolls

Sep 25, 2018, 5:52 PM

I some what agree. I wish K.B. would’ve told Dabo hell no I don’t need a day off and I’ll win my job back. He should’ve been the first one on the field fighting for his job. Just my two cents

Sep 25, 2018, 5:52 PM

I some what agree. I wish K.B. would’ve told Dabo hell no I don’t need a day off and I’ll win my job back. He should’ve been the first one on the field fighting for his job. Just my two cents

You've been disturbed since you got here.***

Sep 25, 2018, 5:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 6:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpQ6X4ojHws

Have you ever played college football?

Sep 25, 2018, 6:08 PM

2. Have you ever played for Clemson?
3. Were you coached by this coaching staff?
4. Are you a REAL Clemson fan?

GO TIGERS AND TIGER NATION!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

What Really Disturbs Me

Sep 25, 2018, 6:38 PM

Fans who think they know better than the coaches. Kelly Bryant didn't ask for the day off. Dabo gave him the day off to reflect and give himself some time to take a breath and refocus his mindset.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Re: What Really Disturbs Me

Sep 25, 2018, 7:56 PM

I am really disappointed in you "Chesty", did the MARINES get a day off at Wake Island, Tarawa, Kwajalein, Eniwetok, Saipan, Guam, Tinian, Peleliu, Iwo Jima and Okinawa? Just curious. Maybe you can enlighten me.

Sep 25, 2018, 8:01 PM

Is that you continue to draw equivencies between risking life and limb for ones country and a college sport.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 8:13 PM

Hey, beginning Saturday we no longer keep score, everybody on both teams gets to play and at the end of the game we give them a participation trophy.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:15 PM

What a sad and pathetic person you are. Why don’t you go out to the garage in your stained white tee shirt, drink all the Shafer beer you have in that 50’s stainless frig of yours, kick your dog once or twice for no reason, and watch Patton for the fiftieth time.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:24 PM

Your participation trophy is in the mail.

Sep 25, 2018, 8:31 PM

I think what is missing from this thread is where KB2 is in his life. He faces a life-changing decision soon. If he plays on Saturday, he cannot RS, and might never make it into the NFL. He has to make the decision to play and not RS, or RS and plan to play for another team next season in hopes of having a good enough body of work to make some NFL team.

Having a day or 2, or even a week to make that decision is more critical than showing up for practice IMO. Just trying to think what KB2 is going thru.

Just relax, take a chill pill, and move on. Enjoy the curb-stomping that CLEMSON plans to put on Cuse this week. I mean - how good can it be?

Sep 25, 2018, 8:41 PM

Please see TNET News KB misses 2nd day of practice.

Sep 25, 2018, 9:18 PM

The 2nd worries me a little more. it makes me think he's not coming back

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2018, 9:30 PM [ in reply to Re: This Really Disturbs Me ]

I think what is missing from this thread is where KB2 is in his life. He faces a life-changing decision soon. If he plays on Saturday, he cannot RS, and might never make it into the NFL. He has to make the decision to play and not RS, or RS and plan to play for another team next season in hopes of having a good enough body of work to make some NFL team.

Having a day or 2, or even a week to make that decision is more critical than showing up for practice IMO. Just trying to think what KB2 is going thru.

Just relax, take a chill pill, and move on. Enjoy the curb-stomping that CLEMSON plans to put on Cuse this week. I mean - how good can it be?

Anybody that thinks KB would get a shot in the NFL is totally clueless. I love the kid but he’s an average college QB that can run. NFL? You be nuts.

So who's the ##### here? The guy disturbed by a 20yo

Sep 25, 2018, 8:54 PM

Enough to cry about it on a message board? Or is it the outstanding team player who pushed for an extra yard or an extra rep in workouts who's navigating what is likely the biggest decision of his life to this point?
You suck man.

null

Re: So who's the ##### here? The guy disturbed by a 20yo

Sep 25, 2018, 9:04 PM

Your participation trophy is in the mail.

Sorry your feelings are so hurt by KB. Must be tough.***

Sep 25, 2018, 9:29 PM

null

Replies: 39
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic