Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Things UGA fans say...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Things UGA fans say...

Jul 16, 2018, 3:22 PM

1) There are murmurs around our program that the #2 recruit in the country might be good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

they're a brilliant bunch aren't they.

Jul 16, 2018, 3:24 PM

Supermutt has to be the worst know it all on the planet

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poor Superdawg51

Jul 16, 2018, 3:25 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things UGA fans say...

Jul 16, 2018, 3:28 PM

2) Hey Cletus, watch this!.... are you watching?... don't look away, a'ight... here I go...

ambulance heard in background....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2018, 3:30 PM

3) My sister is the best kisser.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 16, 2018, 3:45 PM

"I've never seen a leg I didn't want to hump or a butt I didn't want to sniff"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

"We didn't want Trevor Lawrence"***

Jul 16, 2018, 4:04 PM

"because fields is better!" seriously they believe anything***

Jul 16, 2018, 4:21 PM

Maybe...maybe not...but for a fact those morons did not

Jul 16, 2018, 10:15 PM [ in reply to "We didn't want Trevor Lawrence"*** ]

want DW....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's better to have 13 five stars and lose the

Jul 16, 2018, 4:23 PM

National Championship game than win a National Championship with lesser talent.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-I-think-Trevor-Lawrence-should-23692364

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

"I'm glad we fired Mark who couldn't win a

Jul 16, 2018, 4:41 PM

national championship so we could hire Kirby who can't win a national championship"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

There is a good chance

Jul 16, 2018, 4:45 PM

That UGA could replace the Tide as THE team in the sec. Everything that I see and read is positive about their program. You might even see our Tigers in a big game before the end of the season with the Athens bulldogs.

so they will go from Sabans whipping boy to Dabos whipping

Jul 16, 2018, 4:52 PM

Boy?

The Georgia media was claiming their pre season national titles under Mark Richt. Puh lease..

Re: There is a good chance

Jul 16, 2018, 4:57 PM [ in reply to There is a good chance ]

Exactly. Things are looking very good in Athens and everyone knows it.

Here, let me type this slow enough for a UGA

Jul 16, 2018, 5:01 PM

buttsniffer to understand it...Kirby Smart will not win a national championship at UGA. HTH

Re: Here, let me type this slow enough for a UGA

Jul 16, 2018, 5:03 PM

Oh, ok. Guess they'll just drop the football program at UGA then. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.

If a team can't win a National Championship in

Jul 16, 2018, 5:17 PM

nearly 40 years, they probably should consider dropping football. Honestly, it's not that hard, Clemson has done it multiple times since 1980. In fact, I'm pretty sure UGA and SCU are the only two schools that have not won a NC during that period.

math checks out ^^***

Jul 16, 2018, 5:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: If a team can't win a National Championship in

Jul 16, 2018, 5:30 PM [ in reply to If a team can't win a National Championship in ]

Soon enough.

Sounds like something that would be on a T-Shirt...

Jul 16, 2018, 5:38 PM

instead of "National Champions".

Jul 17, 2018, 9:13 AM [ in reply to Here, let me type this slow enough for a UGA ]

GWPTiger® said:

buttsniffer to understand it...Kirby Smart will not win a national championship at UGA. HTH

lmao! You Tigers are skeered! I remember not long ago you saying Kirby Smart will never win at Ga.....then he plays for the natty in year two! Not even Dabo can keep up with Kirby's recruiting machine! When was the last time Dabo recruited a Top 3 class....much less a #1? Yeah, your skeered.

Jul 17, 2018, 9:16 AM

how could we keep up with that machine. bout to get cheating back to like it was in the old days. better win soon before they shut you down for awhile.

Jul 17, 2018, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Here, let me type this slow enough for a UGA ]

Hang it up here, Superdawg. This site is no different than Cockytalk. It's just orange.

I wonder what the ga site is like. I guess I’ll never know because you are irrelevant.

Jul 17, 2018, 9:49 AM

The good news is your team will get a little longer rest this year watching us play in the cfp. But you’ll likely beat South Carolina soon enough.

Gus Malzahn > Kirby Smart

Jul 17, 2018, 9:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Here, let me type this slow enough for a UGA ]

Because Gus went to the NC game in year one.

Am I understanding you correctly?

^ I haven't seen any evidence of this.

Jul 16, 2018, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: There is a good chance ]

Signed,
UGA's Trophy Case

Get off of me Daddy, you're crushing my smokes***

Jul 16, 2018, 4:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Cooking/selling meth is a noble profession.***

Jul 16, 2018, 4:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grown men/women barking like a dog is so kewl***

Jul 16, 2018, 4:49 PM

Honest ossifer, I ain't had but one beer all night.***

Jul 16, 2018, 4:51 PM

Jul 16, 2018, 4:54 PM

My name is Herschel Walker and we are many.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Soon enough” is the leg humper version of “wait’ll next year”

Jul 16, 2018, 6:06 PM

??

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Weeba Gomba Winduh Allbadee Gambuhs Weebuh Ebber

Jul 16, 2018, 6:58 PM

Gonduh Playbuh Kaysun Weebaduh Graybus Teambuh Indeealldee Hissuhree.

Jul 16, 2018, 9:44 PM

"I been circling the block for gawd-noze how long. Any body ever gonna toss me a diploma?"

This sums it up...

Jul 16, 2018, 10:18 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2j0FsDkUqg&index=4&list=PLWsiVOZVnryCYbNVEV8NCbZd_1EgxeEC3&t=0s

Jul 17, 2018, 9:08 AM

1) There are murmurs around our program that the #2 recruit in the country might be good.

Just a little sarcasm but things will play out soon enough an you Tigers will be wondering ### Dabo was thinking recruiting a Pro-set QB.....carry on!

Jul 17, 2018, 9:12 AM

O.
M.
G.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

"Things will play out soon enough."***

Jul 17, 2018, 9:40 AM

Jul 17, 2018, 10:39 AM

superdawg51 said:

Just a little sarcasm but things will play out soon enough an you Tigers will be wondering ### Dabo was thinking recruiting a Pro-set QB.....carry on!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Is this reel?

Jul 17, 2018, 10:42 AM

Cuz nobody, except maybe cutigerbob® , could be that stoopid.

linky poo

Jul 17, 2018, 10:58 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Things-UGA-fans-say-23728797

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Jul 17, 2018, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: Things UGA fans say... ]

#soonenough

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

2 is better than 1.

Jul 17, 2018, 11:59 AM

We just landed the #2 recruit in the country and Clemson only landed the #1 recruit.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic