Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The more I think about it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,552

The more I think about it

Apr 24, 2018, 2:23 PM

The more I'm wanting TL to start. We will def need a dynamic passer come playoff time...I haven't checked the stats but I believe the best defenses usually makes it to the finals. I think the qb situation work itself out during the season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The more I think about it

Apr 24, 2018, 2:25 PM

Dynamic QB play has always been a requirement. Luckily I think we have 4 great QB's that would be starters nearly anywhere in the country so we're going to have great QB play no matter what.

Apr 24, 2018, 3:55 PM

We do have 4 great QB's that anyone would love to have. That said, I want one who can run and throw the ball the best to be our starter. Last year we became too one dimensional with KB. Granted, his completion stats looked good, but most of his completions were very short attempts. He seemed to lose his confidence after his injury. We have too much receiving talent not to get the ball down field better than we did as the season progressed last year. Granted, some of that falls on the OL and poor protection, but I think KB lost confidence in his down field passing ability, and AL knew it. We have some great play making receivers who need to get the ball. Our starter needs to be able to find those guys in the games. Who will it be?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2018, 5:17 PM

Just my humble opinion, but I just can't convince myself that it will be KB.

Apr 25, 2018, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Re: The more I think about it ]

Oline should have helped KB out more against Bama

stop thinking about it

Apr 24, 2018, 3:57 PM

signed - Kelly Bryant

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2018, 5:14 PM

Shouldn't it be simple regarding the QB situation? Just play the beat da## player!! If we are wide-receiver U, then obviously we need a QB who can hum the seed downfield. Last time I looked we were a spread team, which involves having a credible downfield throwing threat. Anyone watch the NC game against Alabama? Disdaining any credible passing threat downfield, they crowded the LOS, daring us to establish anything downfield. We couldn't, game over (in the first quarter). I don't claim to have an answer, but I'm not sure we should repeat last year.

Apr 24, 2018, 8:03 PM

Point for using hum and seed in the same sentence.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,552
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic