Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ESPYS are total flaming trash
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

The ESPYS are total flaming trash

Jul 18, 2018, 9:13 PM

What a dumpster fire of political activism

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ESPYS are total flaming trash

Jul 18, 2018, 9:23 PM

Why are watching the crap

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2018, 9:23 PM

Fake News

Jul 18, 2018, 9:27 PM

Water is wet.

you can always drag your fat ### out of your recliner

Jul 18, 2018, 9:33 PM

and turn the dial.

Why anyone would watch a show commemorating a bunch of made up awards is way over my head

Re: you can always drag your fat ### out of your recliner

Jul 18, 2018, 10:01 PM

Outside of college football I quit watching that trash network a long time ago along with the NFL (unless the Texans are on)

The What?***

Jul 18, 2018, 10:04 PM

theres a reason why they are constantly laying

Jul 18, 2018, 10:06 PM

people off...i only watch the football games then change the channel directly after..they are to sports what cnn is to news

Re: theres a reason why they are constantly laying

Jul 18, 2018, 11:20 PM

ESPN=CNN

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There decline started when they began shoving the SEC down everyone’s throats...

Jul 18, 2018, 11:35 PM [ in reply to theres a reason why they are constantly laying ]

Just because they were gonna have a network for it, then it has continued. This alienated a lot of fans: then they started this political activism that is all great but NOT what sports fans want to see when watching a sports network. There are other outlets for that.

It’s crazy how fast they have fallen. I used to watch sport center every morning, PTI and college football live every evening. Now, like other people have stated; I only turn on espn to watch a game and immediately change it after.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

truth. I remember watching espn at breakfast and before going to bed.

Jul 19, 2018, 8:22 AM

Now I only turn it in for cfb gamesand then when game day is at a clemson game—which oddly enough seems frequent of late . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Espn jumped the shark for me the day I turned

Jul 19, 2018, 11:12 AM [ in reply to There decline started when they began shoving the SEC down everyone’s throats... ]

It on and saw an hr long SORTS program dedicated to the force awakens. I think Herbstriet said how great the dark side is..then 20 mins later he came back on and said how great the light side is. I even think he said how great jar jar binks is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Fox has layed off loads of sports personnel as well

Jul 19, 2018, 8:35 AM [ in reply to theres a reason why they are constantly laying ]

It's a rapidly changing business and the major sports networks haven't been able to adapt quickly enough.

its bad on radio too

Jul 19, 2018, 11:07 AM

even the local sports radio here in Raleigh, NC have a show for 4 hours in the afternoon and most of it is just filler. They talk about star wars, CTE, and liberal bs. I can't even listen to sports radio anymore.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic