Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sorry to revisit the subject
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Sorry to revisit the subject

Oct 15, 2018, 11:36 PM

Kelly Bryant in my opinion made a terrible decision. He had an opportunity to be a part of a much more important legacy that he ultimately washed down the drain. A the end of the day, he abandoned his team mates, and ruined a more much important opportunity to be part of the Clemson family for life.
I like Kelly, and I think his pride or possibly some bad advice from someone close to him caused this snap decision.

What could have the coaching staff said to Kelly? They always want to promote confidence into their players and tell then how they can achieve their goals. It's similar to a parent who has a child that is over weight. You try to subtlety introduce some solutions without making them feel terrible about themselves.
Should they have told Kelly that he is not or will never be a starting NFL QB? That is the truth, but that would have gone over like a turd in a punch bowl

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sorry to revisit the subject

Oct 15, 2018, 11:41 PM

Then dont. Its over. the ship has sailed. Give it up

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2018, 11:43 PM

Oct 15, 2018, 11:43 PM

Kelly views himself as a NFL qb,he made a business decision, i dont hate him for it, i thank him for it the simple fact is kelly bryant is an athlete like braxton miller was, like tyrol pryor was, like jalen hurts is, like pat wuite was, yeah he took us to the play offs but he also got us bounced. We were playing 2 qbs and as the saying goes "you have 2 qbs you have none".
Let him go play, i just hope he choses a team we dont play next season, or hes gonna feel real dumb laying on his back all game.

Oct 15, 2018, 11:51 PM

I'm sorry.. no, I'm not.. I literally just opened up my browser to tigernet to see what was going on... still had a couple sips of beer in my last beer of the night... clicked on your post title... sorry to revisit... as it popped up and I raised my hand with the last remaining beer to my lips and read the first two words I let my hand down and let out a big sigh without finishing my beer... I haven't read anything besides your first 3 words you posted... had to log in just to write this.... let me say this and probably for 95% of the Tiger fan base.... LET IT GO!!!!!!!! Move on!!!! now I will finish my beer in hopes you take my words to heart.

Sincerely,

95% of Clemson's fan base

UNC made Mitch Trubisky a multi millionaire after

Oct 15, 2018, 11:54 PM

being a one year starter. That is what KB is thinking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is from Trubisky's NFL Draft profile

Oct 16, 2018, 12:11 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic