Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Muschamp asked Korncoot if he was a Tiger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 5,581

So Muschamp asked Korncoot if he was a Tiger

Sep 24, 2017, 6:45 PM

Fan??????? their fan base and coach go hand in hand. Hope they're together forever!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and hand, dang phone!

Sep 24, 2017, 6:46 PM

Nm

Re: So Muschamp asked Korncoot if he was a Tiger

Sep 24, 2017, 7:55 PM

Video?

Sep 24, 2017, 7:59 PM

The da's on fgf are praising Muschamp for his stupid comment to Kornblut. They actually say PK is a closet Tiger

Sep 24, 2017, 8:07 PM

He's not. I know him. He is a Gamecock fan

Sep 24, 2017, 9:02 PM

You don't have to know him to know he is a dirtpecker. Listen to his show for 10 minutes and it is obvious. No mention of chickens no matter how bad the are doing is not fawning. The best he could do after last week's debacle was to observe that the Cauks did not have a very good ground game. All mentions of recruiting makes it appear that USUCK is doing much better than they are. No mention of Clemson is not made with irony as if Dabo is ridiculous for talking up an opponent, Clemson is crooked, or Dabo is too optimistic about his athletes so that Kornhole can mock him and pretend that he now is convinced that Clemson will never loose another game. There is almost nothing he can say about Clemson that is not mocking or belittling in some snide way. He has enough sense to realize that Clemson has it going now, but he has already predicted the dirtpeckers will beat Clemson this year. What else? But he tries to use a patina of neutrality while in fact being horribly homer and malicious. Essentially the same as all Columbia media.

Sep 24, 2017, 10:07 PM

I remember well when Kornblut was a good Clemson supporter back in the nineties, even though he's a USC alumus. However, he gradually withdrew that support when Clemson fans continued to degrade his reporting. I used to wonder how he could be so unbiased in his reporting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2017, 10:12 PM

I thought so too during the 80's and 90's. Another factor that I believe changed this was Steve Spurrier and the success SC had. It was easier or him to outright pull for SC when they were winning.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 2:34 AM [ in reply to Re: So Muschamp asked Korncoot if he was a Tiger ]

Exactly the reason why I don't listen to those homers over there.

Sep 25, 2017, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: So Muschamp asked Korncoot if he was a Tiger ]

Yeah that's pretty obvious. My point is how stupid the coots are for saying he's a tiger supporter

I heard it. The question kornhole asked Mussrat

Sep 24, 2017, 8:12 PM

had nothing that hinted about Clemson. His response was out of the blue. Had got to #### one of his biggest supporters off.

Link?***

Sep 24, 2017, 8:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go...

Sep 25, 2017, 10:20 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22206530

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

He didn't/doesn't like Bowden and Dabo's religious

Sep 25, 2017, 6:08 AM

beliefs or at least his perception of how the use religion in coaching. I don't know how you separate yourself from your beliefs while coaching, but he apparently thinks they are using it to benefit in recruiting. I think he just liked Danny Ford, not really Clemson back in the 80's. Plus, those few good coot teams caused a lot of chickens to strut

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He treats the media like spurlid did

Sep 25, 2017, 10:26 AM

He's slowly wearing out his welcome.

Replies: 14
| visibility 5,581
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic