Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Cory Miller said
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

So Cory Miller said

Jan 18, 2019, 7:42 PM

It was more about Bama didn’t do than what Clemson did. Really? Just own it and say my sons team got their arses handed to them.

Come on man!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So Cory Miller said

Jan 18, 2019, 7:46 PM

I know he can't force his sons decision; but you live in cootlumbia (spring valley) and your son did not want any parts of playing there at u of suc. Sad commentary right there! Could have been a legacy player - oh wait, they don't have class like that NM. Cory Miller is a SEC kool aid drinker and he gets his batch straight from the fountains at u of suc.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UCS didn’t recruit Christian in a manner

Jan 18, 2019, 10:09 PM

to get him to commit. They would have loved to have had him and his talent but they wanted no part of Corey being that close to the program and being on air. The level of potential toxicity led to a faux recruitment. This is a well known fact if you live around COLUMBIA and followed Christians recruitment at the time.

Can you blame them !?!?!?!

Jan 18, 2019, 10:57 PM

The guy is a stereotypical mouthy, ignorant, and deluded u of 5c fan.

Even the nimrods at u of 5c can see that and want no part of him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 18, 2019, 7:46 PM

He's probably clinically depressed over the whole Clemson is better than everyone thing .
You couple him watching his Coots get blanked by Virginia and Clemson winning it's 3rd National Championship in ridiculous fashion over his kid's team ... serotonin levels are plummeting . Their is no happy place for Cory .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 18, 2019, 7:47 PM

Why would a loudmouth coot man up? Always an excuse. A wait till next year mentality.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m used to it tbh

Jan 18, 2019, 7:47 PM

Did he say

Jan 18, 2019, 7:49 PM

Alabama didn't score enough.
Alabama didn't stop Clemson from scoring.
Alabama didn't play as well as Clemson.
Alabama didn't stop a 10min drive.
Alabama didn't win.

If so, he's right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

It's 100% TRUE! BUT, the reason Bama didn't do those

Jan 18, 2019, 8:06 PM

things is they were too busy getting their AR$es kicked!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 8:43 PM

If Alabama played Clemson 10 times. Clemson wins all 10.

SEC - It Just Means More (Excuses)

Jan 18, 2019, 9:04 PM

What a clown that dude is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SEC - It Just Means More (Excuses)

Jan 18, 2019, 10:52 PM

This needs to be on a shirt!!!!

I would definitely buy one!!!!....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2019, 9:08 PM

So Cory Miller is what your final product is when you get a USuck education..........enough said......Roll Tigers!!!!

Re: So Cory Miller's opinion

Jan 18, 2019, 9:10 PM

is worth less the the dog poop in my yard. At least the dog poop has some nutrient value.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s not just his son’s team He is a cooterbama alum***

Jan 18, 2019, 10:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm out of the loop I guess.

Jan 18, 2019, 10:49 PM

Who is Cory Miller? I've come across a rapper in prison, a business guy, and the list goes on and on.Not sure If I feel left out or lucky.

Gamecock LB (S?) from the late 80s. Now has a radio show***

Jan 18, 2019, 10:53 PM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm out of the loop I guess.

Jan 19, 2019, 1:02 AM [ in reply to I'm out of the loop I guess. ]

Miller has a long list of reasons to hate Clemson, and each one makes him even pettier than he was before.

He is a pastor who believes that Dabo's Christianity is shallow and hypocritical. Of course, his own is hate-filled and disrespectful but sincere (I'm sure).

At u5c, he lost 4 times to Clemson.

It didn't stop him from having a successful pro career.

When his son Christian was a highly-regarded in-state LB prospect, Dabo refused to recruit him. Even u5c didn't pursue him vigorously. But the son Christian was a valuable starter as a senior this year for Bama prior to season-ending injury.

Before Saban got Christian, it looked like the son was going to miss out on opportunity because of his father's big mouth. For a little while it looked like dad might have to learn a lesson in civility. Nope, St Nick saved him by signing his son, thereby giving Corey a refreshed zeal to trash all things Clemson and trumpet all things SEC.

For instance, he said repeatedly this year that the SEC was so superior to the ACC that Tennessee would have come in 2nd in the ACC this year.

His own radio show is impossible to listen to. When he makes guest appearances on Sportstalk opposite Will Merritt, he has become so toxic that even the hosts mock him.

That dip$#!7 is so consumed by a Clemson inferiority complex

Jan 18, 2019, 10:52 PM

he is incapable of being even remotely objective so he has to make-up this kind of ignorant nonsense to make himself feel better.

In addition, he'd have to give-up his CaroBama TideCock card if he ever said anything similar to what you're suggesting.

Such is the life of a u of 5c fan living vicariously through Clemson's opponents and riding the coattails of the good teams in the $-EZ.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Meh, we keep stacking trophies, they keep stacking excuses.

Jan 18, 2019, 10:53 PM

Works for me.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2019, 5:34 AM

Clemson lives rent free in Corey's head.

Re: So Cory WHO?***

Jan 19, 2019, 6:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic