Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Shaq Smith
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Shaq Smith

May 23, 2018, 3:17 PM

Seems to have hit a ceiling after high school. The guy looks the part tho

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shaq Smith

May 23, 2018, 3:29 PM

My biggest surprise. Everyone knew KB would be 1 and will be opening game starter before TLaw takes over. However I thought there were a lot of positive things about Shaq. Maybe a motivating listing?

May 23, 2018, 3:43 PM

Also surprised by this. He’s listed at 6’2” 245lbs but in the spring, sitting next to Cornell Powell, you’d never guess that Shaq was the linebacker.

DHood said he "balled out" in the spring

May 23, 2018, 4:20 PM

guess he's surprised too.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2018, 5:26 PM

Go back and watch the Miami game at the end when he got playing time. If he has practiced anything like he played, then him being at the bottom of the depth chart should not be a surprise.

He looks like he's trying way too hard. I don't really know how to explain it, but it looked like he was trying so hard to look like a good football player that he was forgetting to play football. I'm sure he will make a big contribution on special teams though, you don't have to think so much all you have to do is stay in your lane and make a tackle

May 23, 2018, 5:57 PM

He is Stephone Anthony with a lot more talent around him. I think Shaq will keep getting better and his ability to harness what he is learning will eventually lead to him being productive here. He'll still play a good bit this season I think.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2018, 2:22 PM

Stephone was a bulldog, he didn't care how it looked he just got the job done. Shaq just seems like he's all about the look and trying to look so athletic and so smooth. I hope you are right, I would love to see him break out this year. I think this year we are going to be playing with 2 linebackers (Joseph and Lamar) with Simmons roaming around in that area. And the Davis twins will get their time, and Skalski is going to get his time. I just don't see Shaq contributing unless it's special teams

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic