Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
STUDENTS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

STUDENTS

Sep 25, 2017, 1:01 PM

If they don't want to stay for four quarters... They can just not have tickets. What do you think? The stadium is full of hard-working people that pay thousands of dollars just to be there and the students choose to go party instead. This is not how Clemson should be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blah. .write iptay and include your iptay #***

Sep 25, 2017, 1:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I wonder if the student's parents pay anything***

Sep 25, 2017, 1:05 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: STUDENTS

Sep 25, 2017, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Sep 25, 2017, 1:17 PM

It's because of general admission.

If you want a good seat, you have to get into the stadium when the gates open. Then sit for 2 hours prior to kickoff. So, while the fans are all out tailgating and staying hydrated, the students are stuck in the stadium baking for ~1-1.5 hours depending on when most non students enter the stadium.

They need to change the ticketing system to allow for assigned seats but also allow for sitting with groups.

The old physical line/camping system allowed for one person to save a spot in line for up to 6 people or something. Obviously there was a little daisy chaining going on, so let's say when replicating in the online ticket system, a group of up to 12 students can join into a group. The first person to log into the distribution system saves the spot for the group. All members of the group must log into the line in order to get a ticket, though, so if one person does not log in, the rest of their group gets tickets, but those not in line do not get a ticket.

The old physical line/camping system allowed for camping 24 hours prior to distribution. Perhaps in lieu of camping, the truly hardcore fans can be rewarded with a pre-saved spot in line by attending a specific non-football sporting event prior to the football distribution. Students must attend at least half of the game to get their spot saved, but staying the whole game gets those groups in front of those that stayed just 1 half.

Other thing I've heard is that the Hill isn't allowing re-entry, so if you go to the restroom, you can't get back in.

Sep 25, 2017, 2:29 PM

Yes, there is a cost for getting a good seat in that you have to go into the game early. It also means that the stands will fill up earlier and there won't be half the students pounding their last Keystone before going into the game and missing half the first quarter.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: STUDENTS ]

When the score is 7-7 going into the fourth quarter and you are already at the game, YOU LEAVE ? WHAT ? REALLY ?
I would have to have the SH*TS coming out of my ears to leave a game like that ! I just hope you stay if you're really a Clemson student who cares.

Allow students that are 21 + to bring beer in

Sep 25, 2017, 4:00 PM [ in reply to Re: STUDENTS ]

Alabama and ole miss do this for baseball in the outfield grass section. You’re allowed to bring in a small cooler with 6 cans in, but the cans can be tallboys if you want. I know there’s some red tape around this, but it’s an idea

Message was edited by: TigersRoarMayEcho®

Sep 25, 2017, 1:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

I say just choot 'em

Sep 25, 2017, 2:00 PM

unless they are hot.

Dude just stop...

Sep 25, 2017, 2:27 PM

Google how much students pay to the university a year. Them realize that there is also an activity fee for athletics & iptay fee for those who'd like to join.

Clemson is GREAT for a reason. It's because of the STUDENTS that went there long ago, a few years back, and now. It's what makes up this community. You sound like someone who didn't go to Clemson.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude just stop...

Sep 25, 2017, 2:32 PM

There is no activity fee for athletics. The activity fee is $40/semester for in/out of state students and goes towards 300 student organizations and campus activities.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude just stop...

Sep 25, 2017, 3:59 PM [ in reply to Dude just stop... ]

Okay PRT major,
Students are so important to the atmosphere in Death Valley. That is why it upsets me. When I was a student, we were LOUD AND PRESENT as has most of the past years. BUT LAST SATURDAY was not right ! I want our student section to be the best in the country. Let's not be 10% better than USC students ... I leave home about 7am to head that way for a game, sometimes get home in the middle of the night, don't compare students valuable time to mine. The subject isn't who pays the most or waits the longest OR DRIVES THE FURTHEST, It's about the game.
Love u man !

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic