Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 3,357

SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss

Jun 22, 2018, 9:55 PM

November will be here before we know it and we'll have to remind them again. Then we will have to listen to them talk about how next year will be different for another year.

I wish we could pick our rivals. It sucks having a team with such a crappy history as your rival. Rivalries are suppose to be close. It's just pathetic. But....#NEVERAGAIN, until next year lol

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss

Jun 22, 2018, 10:12 PM

I’ve always thought that when it comes to rivals we hit the jackpot!

Jun 22, 2018, 10:18 PM

The funny thing is they always talk about how easy our schedule is, the last game of the regular season has been the easiest one

Jun 22, 2018, 10:12 PM

SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss, may I ask, don't they have to have a brain to have a memory!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 10:19 PM

They ways show up and pretend to be Clemson fans. I don't blame them, I wouldn't tell anybody I'm a SCar fan either

Jun 23, 2018, 3:24 PM

That goes without saying but, this memory they have loss, I just don't know how that happen when you're talking about a bunch of dirtpeckers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hard to believe this year's Tiger victory will put Clemson

Jun 22, 2018, 10:21 PM

at the 70 win mark.......70-42 and the game was played on usuck's home field about three-quarters of the time (a detail chickens and the chickenmedia seldom mention)

Honestly, as long as the coaching staff at Clemson stays pretty much intact, does any realistic football fan see a change in the outcome of the rivalry game for a number of years down the road?? The Trevor Lawrence , etal, era begins soon.....and while his expectations are high, people in the know seem to think he's capable of joining the all-time Clemson QB club....we'll see very soon and I'm guessing the chickens wont like more of the same ol'

(sorry for the earlier typo---correct historical record is currently 69-42)

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hard to believe this year's Tiger victory will put Clemson

Jun 22, 2018, 10:25 PM

Yeah but SEC. They play Vandy, Kentucky, A&M, Tennessee, all those powerhouses every year. By the time they get to us they are lucky to be able to field a team because of SEC

lol...yeah....that SEC Least is vicious***

Jun 22, 2018, 10:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: lol...yeah....that SEC Least is vicious***

Jun 22, 2018, 10:33 PM

I'm just glad they are the only team we have to play from the SEC. Everybody knows that every team from the SEC is gunning for SCar. Thankfully they wear them out so we have a chance in November

Every team from the SEC is gunning for SC???

Jun 22, 2018, 11:26 PM

Why for the ez win?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2018, 11:45 PM [ in reply to Hard to believe this year's Tiger victory will put Clemson ]

Yeah that’s 42 wins. Thanks for trying to shave off 10 wins there my friend.

Jun 23, 2018, 5:22 AM

When you’re that far behind does it really matter? Just curious

Jun 22, 2018, 11:05 PM

I wish tnet would designate one day a week to mention the chickens and use the other six days for important things like ......
The team I SUPPORT!

Jun 22, 2018, 11:17 PM

It's hard to do that when they show up here constantly trying to troll.

It's funny on the SEC message board, they are constantly talked about as being a garbage team. Clemson is talked about so much more than they are. Every time Clemson is mentioned, they have to show up in the thread and try to remind people they are our rival.

They are pathetic. They just want to fit in and be the lovable loser

Jun 22, 2018, 11:49 PM

What SEC message board are you talking about? FREE boards are a joke. It’s where all the HS diploma and GED T-Shirt fans hang out.... (I know, I’m on a “free” board, but I’m not paying for a non Gamecock related message board membership).

Tell 'em coot

Jun 23, 2018, 12:01 AM

You know your subject very well. you might say you live it.

Jun 23, 2018, 12:41 AM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

SEC Rant. I posted on there last year during football season but got kicked off for making SCar fans miserable. Made a ban bet (loser had to leave the site) with a bunch of SCar fans over the Clemson SCar football game LOL of course they all backed out and played the "we belong here you don't" card. When in reality we normally get better quality SEC wins than SCar does every year.

All of the SCar fans on there just want to be accepted. They desperately want fans of real SEC schools to like them and tell them that they will be good one day and that everything is going to be ok. And any time something about Clemson pops up they flock to it. Can't make it a rivalry on the field, so the fans have to try to remind ppl on message boards that it's suppose to be a rivalry. You should go check it out, they represent your fan base exactly how you would picture a SCar fan doing it

Jun 23, 2018, 5:26 AM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

Not sure a SCar grad has the moxie to mention HS diploma & GED’s in a derogatory tone. I understand school is like 13th grade down there.

Jun 22, 2018, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

FORREST,

I completely agree with you. This site is a Clemson Tiger site, not a gamecock, and half of your members and posters obsess with us on a 24/7 basis. Looks like some times you have to scroll through all the obsession crap to read something useful.

Jun 23, 2018, 5:29 AM

Looks like you’re confusing obsessing with making fun of. Poor thing.

Well chickens do have eenie weenie pea brains.***

Jun 22, 2018, 11:22 PM

Jun 22, 2018, 11:43 PM

Dude you are a joke. I could care less if we never beat you again in football. You aren’t in my conference. It doesn’t take beating clemson to get to an SEC championship. I’ll lose to clemson anyday and take Atlanta. If you get to the post season in any sport, one regular season game is meaningless at that point.

Jun 22, 2018, 11:56 PM

We’ll be prepared to lose to Clemson then lol. And it doesn’t matter. Y’all will not win your division and also lose to Clemson!

Jun 22, 2018, 11:58 PM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

You talk like y’all make it to Atlanta a lot. I’ll take making it to the sec championship game and lose to Clemson. But you haven’t made it to a sec championship game while losing to Clemson lol. Which has happened a lot.

Jun 23, 2018, 12:31 AM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

That should make football season a lot easier for you since you don't care about losing to Clemson.

After your one and only appearance in the SEC championship game, you should never want to suffer through something like that again

Jun 23, 2018, 12:56 AM

Well I want to make it again and actually win. Break that SEC seal.

Jun 23, 2018, 12:02 PM

I saw a $7 million house I really wanted... unfortunately it’s about the same chance as y’all winning an SEC championship.

Don’t reach for the stars when you can’t get things off the counter. Start with beating Kentucky consistently, then maybe play a game against Clemson that is remotely close, then even dream for a win against Clemson once every 5 years, then division titles, then SEC championships, then post season. Good news for you is you have a lot goals ahead of you to keep you gradually happy. Meanwhile, leave the post season talk for the fans of a team who actually has a chance of making it.

Isn't that the first line of defense for losers???

Jun 23, 2018, 1:51 AM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

Playing the "I don't care" card??? If chickenboy doesn't care about Clemson or losing to the Tigers as much as his chickens do, why the #### is on a CLemson website so often??

You care or else you wouldn’t be here.

Jun 23, 2018, 5:40 AM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

You’re not going to win an SEC championship either. Your program is and has always been reduced to “beat Clemson.” SC has never been a championship program.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...as if you deluded ignorant inbreds have a choice***

Jun 23, 2018, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

lmao!....too true!***

Jun 23, 2018, 11:40 AM

Jun 23, 2018, 8:36 AM [ in reply to Re: SCar fans on TigerNet have short term memory loss ]

CarolinaGrad:
What conference are you talking about? “Your” Conference? The “sorry excuse conference” that has largely ignored Usuck until Holtz and OBC won your only bowl games and one division championship! As said earlier you and other chickens constantly make excuses for why you lose to Clemson over the years. Your school LEFT the ACC because you couldn’t compete to win a championship in basketball under MGuire! Again, I remind you your only football championship was in 1969 in the ACC. USCe has an overall losing record against ACC schools to this day despite beating NCST and UNC of late. At least Clemson played Bama, Auburn and Georgia through the decades before your team joined The SEC. Heck we have played Bama more times in the last decade, and Auburn as well, then you have!!

Usuck and Vandy are viewed by other SEC schools in accordance with tradition and legacy and the only ones you have are as follows: “Wait until Next Year,” and “2001 movie theme ( totally ridiculous - out of date).

Have a nice day! Go Tigers!!

Jun 23, 2018, 9:18 AM

CarolinaGrad:
I stand corrected! I checked and as of this decade you finally have a 123-115-6 record against the ACC! Wow. It only took nearly 65 years!! Of course the real test has been against Clemson and we actually have a winning record in Columbia and overall despite playing at the Fairgrounds for six decades almost!!

Go Tigers!

Replies: 33
| visibility 3,357
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic