Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Plenty of y'all remember 911
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Plenty of y'all remember 911

Sep 25, 2017, 6:08 AM

vividly, though, unfortunately, most of our NFL players do not, nor anyone who is 30 y.o or under. Flags of patriotism hanging everywhere, out of windows, mailboxes, cars, on T-shirts, on buildings, God bless America being sung after the world series games, and on I could go. Now look at what's happening. This is real sad, to watch all this flag/country desecration. I'm afraid we are headed for a wakeup call, to reverse all this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Plenty of y'all remember 911

Sep 25, 2017, 7:18 AM

I beg to differ I’m 30 years old and I can tell u exactly where I was when the first plan hit the first tower

Sep 25, 2017, 7:22 AM

That was rhetorical

I think

Sep 25, 2017, 7:50 AM

Rhetorical or not it was a stupid thing to say.

Sep 25, 2017, 8:00 AM

Ummm - No - it wasn't. Because you don't get it, does not make it wrong to say. I see the same problem with the NFL and NBA players and owners (and also sponsors of any of that group).

I remember 911.......

Sep 25, 2017, 7:50 AM

It's what I DIAL when I've fallen and can't get up. It's required phone knowledge.......

America never had all of these malcontents and protesters at

Sep 25, 2017, 7:58 AM

this extreme until Obama became president. He and his cronies have race-baited African-Americans under the guise as a "community organizer" so he and the like, Jesse and Al, can continue to pass the collection plate with no hope that the inequality that they stir will ever be resolved. There are agitators and pieces of $hit on each side but a former president doesn't need to open over 200 offices across this country to continually spew the racist BS agenda. With George Soros funding it, you will continue to see protestors show up to blindly protest just to receive a $500 check. Sadly, these protestors don't even realize they are being manipulated by the puppet-masters they worship.

A good start would be for all of the millionaire athletes to start a fund and share the majority of their wealth with underprivileged African Americans and make a difference in their communities. Don't just talk it, walk it. You have been given the means now go make a difference.

Re: America never had all of these malcontents and protesters at

Sep 25, 2017, 9:07 AM

I take it you flunked your American History Course. Malcontents and protesters are as old as America. As far back as George Washington we had riots over taxes and veteran's pensions. Lincoln had to declare martial law in Maryland and had a draft riot in New York City. We have had pension riots after WWI with MacArthur ordering American troops to shoot VETERANS in Washington DC under Hoover. Ever heard of Selma, "Freedom Riders", sit-ins, and The "Ole Miss Riot" under Kennedy in 1962. The riots at the '68 Democratic Convention in Chicago were nasty. How about anti-Vietnam protests under Johnson and Nixon? Those are just some examples of "malcontents and protesters" prior to Obama. And what 200 offices? Please explain, I can find no source for that remark!

Re: America never had all of these malcontents and protesters at

Sep 25, 2017, 8:12 PM [ in reply to America never had all of these malcontents and protesters at ]

Um, what was your major that you never took any history classes?

The hippies were just as bad if not worse***

Sep 25, 2017, 8:17 PM [ in reply to America never had all of these malcontents and protesters at ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 8:00 AM

Then either they pretty bad memory loss or my memory is a lot better than I thought because I'm 28 and I remember sitting in class and our teacher telling us what had happened and releasing us early I also remember seeing it on the news and how for a little while this whole country came together and also how quickly we fell apart again I might not remember everything but I do remember the big things that happened so maybe you're right but in my opinion they just don't care

I also remember the absurd and the terrible

Sep 25, 2017, 8:03 AM

"French Fries" being renamed "Freedom Fries"(even though they were invented in the French speaking part of Belgium), "French Toast" being renamed "Freedom Toast" even though it was invented by an AMERICAN named French. Bush II attacking IRAQ even though the terrorists were SAUDI ARABIAN, and the odious "Patriot Act" which allows us to be tried by secret courts and gives the President a mechanism to declare martial law on any pretext. That and the failure of numerous intelligence agencies to share information which would have thwarted it.

im 26 and I remember 9/11 vividly

Sep 25, 2017, 8:17 PM

memories don't start at are 14 you know.

And regardless what comparison are you making?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic