Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
One reporter asked Dabo about nfl kneeling drama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

One reporter asked Dabo about nfl kneeling drama

Sep 26, 2017, 11:49 AM

He said: "No, my thoughts are on Virginia Tech. I'm not getting into that mess."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One reporter asked Dabo about nfl kneeling drama

Sep 26, 2017, 11:50 AM

THAT SHOULD BE EVERYONES THOUGHTS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: One reporter asked Dabo about nfl kneeling drama

Sep 26, 2017, 11:53 AM

A succinct answer from Dabo. Unusual but great

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo nailed it last year when he was asked about it.

Sep 26, 2017, 11:54 AM

He said it would only cause more divisiveness and a year later that has been proven.

Google Dabo and flag protest. Great 10 minutes or so.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like he was quoting DW4!

Sep 26, 2017, 11:54 AM

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well played Dabo, well played

Sep 26, 2017, 12:00 PM

This is a losers fight, by that I mean both sides

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I re-call ....

Sep 26, 2017, 12:12 PM

he got lambasted last year because he thought our main problem was lack of love for each other. This is an issue that a coach can't win on, no matter which side they take .

He said we have a sin problem. My words are that there

Sep 26, 2017, 12:21 PM

is no accountability and No leadership to teach respect and honor in many homes unfortunately. When you arent taught respect then you don't know what it is and whom to respect. It's become cool to be defiant. That goes back to the sin problem- doing things that you aren't supposed to do. When a cop tells me to stop, I stop. I don't mouth off and escalate the situation. What's crazy is that the few times I have had been stopped by a cop, the more respect that I show them the more they show me. Isn't that a novel concept!!!!???

Exactly, It has been a decade ago but I was stopped after a day of drinking

Sep 26, 2017, 12:29 PM

By a SC Hwy Patrol. Let me preface by saying I am not a son of privilege by any means nor do I have friends at the Hwy Patrol. He asked me whereI was going and I was two blocks from the house. He then asked me if I had been drinking. The first thing out of my mouth was honesty. I said "yes sir I have been all day, although I do not feel drunk". He asked me to submit to a sobriety test and contrary to all the "good" advice friends had given me over the years I agreed. After the test was over he asked me to go sit in my vehicle. He came back to the car window and said, young man The only reason I am letting you walk home is because you were honest with me and If I catch you on the road again tonight I will put you under the jail. True story and I have never pushed my luck again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cops can be really cool. It's luck of the draw.

Sep 26, 2017, 1:14 PM

You could have been just as honest with another and it wouldn't have mattered. Also probably depends what mood they are in. They are human.

Re: He said we have a sin problem. My words are that there

Sep 26, 2017, 12:44 PM [ in reply to He said we have a sin problem. My words are that there ]

Just a couple of weeks ago a cop asked to check my carry bag. I opened it immediately and it took him all of five seconds to check. He told me to have a great day and I returned the blessing. No fuss, no hassle. :)

Thats sooooo shocking that they would treat you with same

Sep 26, 2017, 12:53 PM

Respect that you showed.

Should we publish something on this novel concept?

They don't always do that all of the time.

Sep 26, 2017, 2:27 PM

They are not a monolith. They aren't all the same. Every day is a new day. You ever get a bad mood?

They don't shoot for no reason. Obey & don't get shot. Some

Sep 26, 2017, 3:09 PM

may have quick trigger but you don't give them a reason for that. If they say stop, stop. If they say get your hands up, get your hands up. At that point, the situation is defused and nobody gets hurt. Disobey and you're asking for what you get.

Flag protests + Mickey Mouse's politics = less money.

Sep 26, 2017, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Well played Dabo, well played ]

It will take about a year or two, but the ramifications will be realized. (Mickey/ Walt Disney/ Espn) . The longer this goes on, the worse for the NFL this is. They have somehow found a way to internally damage a sucessful product. Sounds like our society as a whole.

Re: Flag protests + Mickey Mouse's politics = less money.

Sep 26, 2017, 12:20 PM

I hate it and was TD'd yesterday for saying this, but what is bad for the NFL will ultimately be bad for Clemsons football program and that is something I hate to think about.

The NFL is why kids play football instead of futboll.

Sep 26, 2017, 12:23 PM

There is money in it.

I'm glad he didn't get involved in that mess again.***

Sep 26, 2017, 12:54 PM

only when kick-offs are in the endzone***

Sep 26, 2017, 1:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic