Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not Dabo's style
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,481

Not Dabo's style

Sep 23, 2017, 7:35 PM

Dabo would play Choice and Fuller if Leveon Bell and David Johnson were the healthy backups. Dabo is about team chemistry more than best-player-plays (like a Pete Carroll). You see it at RB, you see it at QB, and with our Tiger Defense, Clemson team will still be in great shape against most teams.

But offensive play calling and personnel mgt are ripe for review with our coaches. I expect Dabo and OC's will spend a lot of time thinking about it this weekend and establishing how they will present changes in players' play count to team. As for KB, he was off his game today, but hard to say if it was play calling or his execution of plays. KB needs to remember he is not DW4. He is the game manager with 6-7 players on the O with more talent than he has. KB is extremely important as QB and distributor, but DC, ET, TF and more need to be given the rock in the positions they need it to make big plays. Rodney Williams and Homer were awesome in that role, and KB is still learning. From a pure passing talent perspective, HJ and maybe ZC are ahead of KB, but this is not first rodeo for Dabo and OC's. They will figure out what this team needs moving forward.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The passing game has not impressed

Sep 23, 2017, 8:26 PM

I am glad we seem to able to run the ball, but for 3 quarters, our offense was bad. Something is off. No chunk plays until ETN got in game

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The passing game has not impressed

Sep 23, 2017, 8:38 PM

The OLine was awful today

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The passing game has not impressed

Sep 23, 2017, 8:41 PM [ in reply to The passing game has not impressed ]

We called the same qb zone read for 2.5 quarters

They sure won't check the board for answers.***

Sep 23, 2017, 8:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They sure won't check the board for answers.***

Sep 23, 2017, 8:48 PM

Well after the first game of DW4 career I saw him pass the ball and I was like what the f are they doing taking him out! I called wccp and got this never question the coaches I'll trust Dabo this that the other on Stoudt and I was like oh f no this dude is like Lebron that other guys is like a division 2 qb but no I was the bad guy and the prick and I once again asked what happens to the OCs when calling a game they done make adjustments they don't run to space they don't do anything but he same dumb #### that we are lucky we have been so talented that theh transcended that in spite of.... when the bowl season comes around it's like they say ok our bonus checks are on this one and they show up. We've had no counter qb runs no motion out and runt o space like the last td again Ohio state..... try that with ETN it's a TD all day. Nothing but stupid zone read play and stupid bubble screens. It frustrates me so bad.

Re: Not Dabo's style

Sep 23, 2017, 8:41 PM

Won 34-7 and we are 4-0 with 2 wins over the top 15 .

But ok , we have a lot to think about .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 23, 2017, 8:52 PM

Lord these people. I trust dabo and this staff. End of story.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 9:00 PM

Who the hell are Leveon Bell and David Johnson????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,481
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic