Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My prediction
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,327

My prediction

Oct 16, 2018, 7:58 AM

Offensively I think Nancy state sells out on our run game and forces TL to beat them with his arm. With that said 5 games in Nancy has done a decent job of stopping the run even though they haven’t had a true test they still have consistently stopped it. What I think will happen when we have the ball is TL will grow up a ton this game by literally putting the team on his back because Nancy holds our rushing somewhat in check.

Defensively CBV teaches great from past mistakes example the Pitt shovel pass from 2016 since that game NO ONE can execute that play for positive yards and Nancy will not score as many points as they did last year because of this. With that said I think we take away the short pass and rely on our dline only to take away the run an pressure Finley.

TL gets 3 passing TD’s and we get 2 on the ground. Final is good guys 35-24 Nancy. GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My prediction

Oct 16, 2018, 8:28 AM

So have you shared your prediction and your game plan with the coaching staff?
Didn't think so!
Or did you stop to think that Nancy might have eyes on this site?
Just wondering. Don't need to give them any more ammo!

Holy sh!t give it a rest***

Oct 16, 2018, 8:32 AM

Oct 16, 2018, 10:29 AM [ in reply to Re: My prediction ]

Wow dude you seriously need to chill. And yes I think Nancy state is watching the tigernet message boards instead of watching film on clemson to set up their game plan. Good catch I’ll watch my prediction post from now on. LOL GO TIGERS!!!

Oct 16, 2018, 8:31 AM

Wasn't BCs RB out for their game ?
Our running backs are going to do well , because Trevor will do well . NC State will have to regard one or the other after a few series .

This should be fun .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Yes Dillon was out

Oct 16, 2018, 8:33 AM

They haven’t faced an actual running threat yet and they’re still giving up ~150 ypg against FBS opposition and even FCS JMU gave them a tough game

Too narrow a margin IMO

Oct 16, 2018, 8:36 AM

They won’t have the advantage of us sleepwalking like 2016 or being paper thin at CB and playing WR’s or FCS talent significant snaps.

And our offense is better than last year and their defense is worse. I think we’ll cruise to something like a 42-21 win

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,327
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic