Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My Nose is Running and My Feet are Smelling
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,317

My Nose is Running and My Feet are Smelling

Jun 25, 2019, 5:41 PM

Well, at least I'm over the coughing stage. I've had a sore throat for the past few days and thought I was going to cough my head off. Today, I'm not coughing but my nose has been running like Niagara Falls. I've gone through a bucket of tissues. At least it hasn't stopped me from posting. I don't usually have many health issues and I'm not used to this. I suppose this may be something I will have to contend with during old age.

At least it has given me an opportunity to check in with children of two of my WW2 buddies, some family members and friends. Also did a little dusting on my night stand beside my bed and the top of my dresser. Found several pens on my dresser, 23 to be exact, and every one is still in working order. I figure if I can take my finger and write Joe21 om my night stand and dresser, it's time to get the dust cloth out and make a few swipes.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Nose is Running and My Feet are Smelling

Jun 25, 2019, 6:34 PM

Take 2 Benadryl tonight and you will sleep like a baby and be less runny tomorrow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My Nose is Running and My Feet are Smelling

Jun 25, 2019, 7:48 PM

Hope you feel better tomorrow Joe.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now, Mr. Joe...first,

Jun 25, 2019, 8:20 PM

Get well...and

Secondly, let's roll with Samuel Johnson's wisdom/grammar, when told by a woman that he smelled...and I paraphrase...

No, my dear lady, I stink, you smell...

;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,317
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic