Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is It A Bad Thing?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,573

Is It A Bad Thing?

Dec 10, 2017, 9:52 PM

Is it a bad thing to say that I'm more excited about the College Football Playoffs than I am about Christmas? I know I know, people are going to stone me to death because it's Jesus' birthday. Then again, it's not His birthday. He wasn't born on December 25th, and I don't care about Santa Claus. I just want to see another Occulus Trophy in our New Football Complex.

PSA: I believe wholeheartedly in Christ. I do not celebrate pagan holidays. The real celebration of Christmas came about with Germanic Pagans and they revolved around a day of violence among the cities, which in turn made Christmas illegal for a long time in America. So, be good little Tigers or Krampus will come and ###### you out of your skin and eat you.

SIDE NOTE: In folklore, Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic figure described as "half-goat, half-demon", who, during the Christmas season, punishes children who have misbehaved, in contrast with Saint Nicholas, who rewards the well-behaved with gifts. Krampus is one of the companions of Saint Nicholas in several countries including Austria, Bavaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovenia, South Tyrol and parts of Northern Italy. The origin of the figure is unclear; some folklorists and anthropologists have postulated its pre-Christian origin. >>>> THIS IS WHY I DO NOT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS! BAH HUMBUG! GO TIGERS!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Your post? Yes.***

Dec 10, 2017, 9:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Roman church celebrated Christmas long before the

Dec 10, 2017, 9:58 PM

Germans introduced their yule logs and evergreen trees to the holiday.

See "Saturnalia."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Roman church celebrated Christmas long before the

Dec 10, 2017, 10:03 PM

Jeremiah 10:1-5

1Hear ye the word which the Lord speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:
2Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
3For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.customs…: Heb. statutes, or, ordinances are vanity
4They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
5They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Yaaaaaawn. GevI'll tiger 12:11***

Dec 11, 2017, 7:08 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Is It A Bad Thing?

Dec 10, 2017, 10:42 PM

I thought Krumpus ran this site?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is It A Bad Thing?

Dec 11, 2017, 6:59 AM

Who needs a pluggers take on Christmas.Go to fgf and they might respect it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Santa Claus

Dec 11, 2017, 7:05 AM

is NOT REAL??????

You've got to be kidding me!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot, Satan.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,573
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic