Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would've started KB and continued the rotation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,357

I would've started KB and continued the rotation

Sep 26, 2018, 2:08 AM

at least until it blew up on us or came close. We are going to need KB the rest of the season and TL is back at least two more years.
However I do believe in Dabo and he knows these guys better than we ever will. KB I want what is best for you but this team needs you my friend.
My boys look up to you so much. Please don't give up on us now. That is not the Kelly Bryant I know. God bless you!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would've started KB and continued the rotation

Sep 26, 2018, 3:34 AM

What if it "blew up on us" in the ACC or NC game(Theoretically)? Then everyone would just hate on KB again. I'll trust Dabo to do what's right for the team. KB will fight to start each week if he is what everyone believes him to be. If he chose to RS I wouldn't blame him, but I believe he is above that. He's aa good ball player.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 5:09 AM

These slow starts were going to bite us. If Syracuse' high-flying offense managed to score a couple of times in the first quarter while we are still sputtering along on offense, that could take the crowd out and spell disaster. We need to start moving the ball from the very first drive, not 12 minutes and four drives into the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 5:13 AM

So as a coach, you would be saying to your team and the fans that productivity doesn’t matter? Egos are more important?

Sep 26, 2018, 6:04 AM

Everybody needs to relax, because in a day of facebook and twitter, you know what we have yet to see? Any posts whatsoever by Kelly Bryant!!!! People may be reading way too much into him missing practice. He may decide to red-shirt, but so far I have not seen him trash Dabo or the coaches for making that decision. Let us all not trash him either. Just my opinion on the matter.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,357
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic