Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know Bresee secretly committed to Clemson after 100k but..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I know Bresee secretly committed to Clemson after 100k but..

Feb 22, 2019, 9:58 AM

...0310 State is catching up to us.

https://usatodayhss.com/2018/no-1-2020-football-prospect-bryan-bresee-names-his-top-six-schools

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is contractually obligated to sign with Clemson

Feb 22, 2019, 10:00 AM

I don't even understand why this is still being discussed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Not everyone honors their obligations. And it’s really difficult

Feb 22, 2019, 10:01 AM

To find a good lawyer these days.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"good lawyer" is an oxymoran

Feb 22, 2019, 10:03 AM

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Everybody makes fun of and hates lawyers

Feb 22, 2019, 10:26 AM

until they need us to get them out of trouble, at which time we can hike up our fees and bill them for time when we're posting on internet sports message boards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I love lawyers!!! Their honest and sincere.***

Feb 22, 2019, 10:30 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

*They're***

Feb 22, 2019, 10:34 AM

told you I couldn't spell.***

Feb 22, 2019, 10:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: *They're***

Feb 22, 2019, 11:23 AM [ in reply to *They're*** ]

He oughta sue you for spelling defamation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better Call Saul***

Feb 22, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to I love lawyers!!! Their honest and sincere.*** ]

So - you’re like....

Feb 22, 2019, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Everybody makes fun of and hates lawyers ]

.... getting paid to post! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Everybody makes fun of and hates lawyers

Feb 22, 2019, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Everybody makes fun of and hates lawyers ]

The same is also said about

hookers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Bobby Kraft, is that you?***

Feb 22, 2019, 12:49 PM

Re: "good lawyer" is an oxymoran

Feb 22, 2019, 11:23 AM [ in reply to "good lawyer" is an oxymoran ]

That is true! Using good and lawyer in same sentence is just wrong. Sorry to any honest lawyers, oops there we go again! lol

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not everyone honors their obligations. And it’s really difficult

Feb 22, 2019, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Not everyone honors their obligations. And it’s really difficult ]

He can get Josh Belk's Lawyer to get him out of it.

Yep - Belk's lawyer knows ....

Feb 22, 2019, 10:18 AM

..... has missed his big payday!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

You are so right ClemBert ....

Feb 22, 2019, 10:23 AM

... O31O St is right on our heels with 216 to our 140,000+ - but even scarier is Georgia with 224 -:D

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic