Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can put aside political leanings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,016

I can put aside political leanings

Jan 17, 2019, 9:33 PM

to support James Carville for this ... lol ... ESPN apologizing to the SEC commissioner ...

Who's walking who ?

https://sports.yahoo.com/espn-apologizes-james-carvilles-comments-suggesting-pro-alabama-sec-conspiracy-180055666.html?guccounter=1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can put aside political leanings

Jan 17, 2019, 9:39 PM

What did the derogatory message say?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Jan 17, 2019, 9:51 PM

https://247sports.com/Article/LSU-Tigers-football-Alabama-ESPN-College-GameDay-James-Carville-SEC-conspiracy-124267254/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 17, 2019, 9:55 PM

“Tennessee’s best defensive player couldn’t play against Alabama because of the SEC,” Carville said. “Missouri’s best defensive player couldn’t play against Alabama because the SEC kicked him out. A&M’s best defensive player couldn’t play against because Alabama because he was taken out and now the best defensive player in the conference is not going to play in the first half for nothing. For nothing.”

"Tennessee cornerback Alontae Taylor was ejected against Alabama for targeting. Missouri’s Terez Hall was ejected against Alabama for targeting and Texas A&M’s Donovan Wilson was ejected for targeting against the Crimson Tide."

Note that it is always the best player. Kind of odd how it just happens to fall that way for Alabama. Wonder how many couldn't play against Vandy because of targeting.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,016
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic