Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How is this for a one game performance
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,408

How is this for a one game performance

Aug 19, 2018, 2:46 PM

Elijah Burris, 5’10” 205 lb running back forMountain Island Charter School had SIX carries for 232 yards and SIX touchdowns in the 70 -7 winFriday night over Christ the King. I think this kid is a soph. but I’m not sure. Anyone had a chance to see him play? Clemson is looking I’m told.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How is this for a one game performance

Aug 19, 2018, 2:55 PM

He is a junior this year I just discovered. His highlites are something to see. He can be found by googling. I believe The Irish are after him along with Bama and USC (the real one) and several others ... including our buddy Urban.

Aug 19, 2018, 2:56 PM

Thanks for posting. Very impressive, but it may say more about Christ the King. Although, I have no knowledge re either team.

Aug 19, 2018, 3:03 PM

Nor I but the kid can flat out run. You can’t coach speed and he appears to have it. I watched a few kick returns and he is a pretty good returnman. It will be interesting to watch him develop. As of now I don’t think any of the experts have graded him.

Aug 19, 2018, 3:27 PM [ in reply to Re: How is this for a one game performance ]

He looks very good , but CTK is mostly to blame . Look at the HUDL link of the game provided by a poster below . They are weak at the point of attack , have no speed and appear to not understand leverage or pursuit angles entirely . That was hard to watch if your a CTK coach I bet .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 19, 2018, 3:18 PM

Very talented, with exceptional vision and a good stiff-arm.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/7646126/Elijah-Burris

Aug 19, 2018, 3:47 PM

Pretty obvious that this was a men against boys game but this guy has great speed and vision. His highlites look the same for every game! I’m not saying that this young player is a can’t miss star of the future but I can easily remember when players such as this one who were heavily recruited by Notre Dame or So Cal or OSU wouldn’t give the Tigers a second look. Those days are gone! Go Tigers

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,408
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic