Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Haha, I remember when NC State offered me a full ride and I turned it down because
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,765

Haha, I remember when NC State offered me a full ride and I turned it down because

Oct 18, 2018, 7:15 PM

The school wasn’t that great, and the sports sucked. I was just remembering that now and I literally GOL

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just remember NC State as the ugliest campus I toured as a high school student

Oct 18, 2018, 7:26 PM

Scar includes. I did not apply.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You may have been smarter, I applied before looking at it. Disappointing . . .***

Oct 18, 2018, 7:28 PM

Are you saying...

Oct 18, 2018, 8:54 PM [ in reply to I just remember NC State as the ugliest campus I toured as a high school student ]

You don’t like to be surrounded by bricks everywhere you look?

^^^not a fan of pine trees

Oct 19, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to I just remember NC State as the ugliest campus I toured as a high school student ]

or pine cone liquor.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I had never heard of NC State until Tuesday.***

Oct 18, 2018, 7:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Who???***

Oct 18, 2018, 7:31 PM

It’s a NC University with a high school football stadium. HTH.***

Oct 18, 2018, 7:35 PM [ in reply to I had never heard of NC State until Tuesday.*** ]

Those are the funny looking light blue goats, right?

Oct 18, 2018, 8:07 PM [ in reply to I had never heard of NC State until Tuesday.*** ]

I think they try to dress them up with a hat or something??? :O

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

WHAT?! You don't remember that time they did that thing?!

Oct 19, 2018, 12:03 PM [ in reply to I had never heard of NC State until Tuesday.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

I didn’t apply to NC State.

Oct 18, 2018, 7:38 PM

I only applied to good schools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Haha, I remember when NC State offered me a full ride and I turned it down because

Oct 18, 2018, 8:15 PM

Back in the day, NC State had a Comp Sc degree, and CLEMSON did not. I had to major in Math with Comp Sc as a minor at CLEMSON. I actually considered going to State, but could not afford out-of-state tuition. I could barely afford CLEMSON. Anyway, things worked great for me the CLEMSON way. :) So thankful I chose wisely (or the only way I could afford). See - being poor isn't all that bad.

Haha, I remember when NC State called me after I enrolled

Oct 18, 2018, 9:14 PM

at Clemson literally begging me to come. I told them that their dog mascot looked like he had mange and rabid. They stopped calling.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,765
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic