Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fuller has done a fine job this season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,055

Fuller has done a fine job this season

Sep 25, 2017, 12:36 PM

He may not be starting next game but he has contributed emmensely to the program and he is a very solid back. I enjoy seeing ET run home too and feaster and choice both have done well but fuller is a back I know can help us. Don't forget to thank that young man for really being solid for us.

Fuller, great job!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best pass catching back we have. Running....not as much.***

Sep 25, 2017, 12:44 PM

Re: Fuller has done a fine job this season

Sep 25, 2017, 1:08 PM

Agree but he has put the ball on the ground in the last 2 games. And that is one big problem!

That's the issue for sure ... he has been the starter mainly

Sep 25, 2017, 2:11 PM

because he was the most experienced RB who was dependable as a blocker and generally maintained good ball security.

He's nowhere near the running threat of Feaster or Etienne ... or even Adam Choice.

As far as being a good receiver, I have to admit that I've been amazed at a couple of the balls that Fuller has hauled in over the past two seasons, but if high school accomplishments mean anything, we may find that Feaster is one of the best pass catching RBs we have ever had if we start giving him enough touches.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Fuller has done a fine job this season ]

It's the problem. Otherwise he has been solid.

Fuller has become a much better runner

Sep 25, 2017, 1:29 PM

than I ever thought he would be, but he's still not on the level of Feaster or Etienne and he's also had 2 fumbles this year. He should be 4th in the rotation.

Re: Fuller has become a much better runner

Sep 25, 2017, 1:55 PM

I agree that fuller has been in the program and put his time in. With that being said I believe that you need to put the best in the ballgame. He might of been a starter at other schools but unfortunately not at Clemson at this time. I am not talking bad about Swinney but unfortunately I believe that is his weakness. Just because someone puts the time in doesnt mean they should get playing time. Look at when he allowed Stoudt to start over Watson.

Sep 25, 2017, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Fuller has become a much better runner ]

I have tonsay, his fumbles have been a huge surprise, as I would have said he was the most steady of the group, but in fairness, they were also kinda wierd plays. Wasn't one of his on the missed block and it got ripped out from behind the O-line? If so, hard to account for. Still shouldn't happen, but I put that about 50% on the rb. The other fumble, trying to recall, but didn't he get a helmet on the ball? Really hard to hold on to those imo, no matter how strong you are. Fact is, I love him in pass pro, needs to get some carries to keep the defense honest, but on straight runs, should be all Feast Mode and ETN.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Fuller has become a much better runner ]

I have tonsay, his fumbles have been a huge surprise, as I would have said he was the most steady of the group, but in fairness, they were also kinda wierd plays. Wasn't one of his on the missed block and it got ripped out from behind the O-line? If so, hard to account for. Still shouldn't happen, but I put that about 50% on the rb. The other fumble, trying to recall, but didn't he get a helmet on the ball? Really hard to hold on to those imo, no matter how strong you are. Fact is, I love him in pass pro, needs to get some carries to keep the defense honest, but on straight runs, should be all Feast Mode and ETN.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2017, 2:06 PM

That was a really sweet internet message but unfortunately he has buried himself in the depth chart. He hasn't separated himself as a runner at all, then fumbles twice. He will come in during obvious passing downs to block and will get an occasional carry, but other than that we won't see many runs from #27 anymore.

Sep 25, 2017, 4:28 PM

I still think all 4 will get touches. Keeping those back's legs fresh will pay off late in games as the season goes on.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,055
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic