Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal

Sep 26, 2017, 12:19 PM

Well, let's see where this one goes:

https://sports.yahoo.com/fbi-probe-uncovers-massive-college-basketball-scandal-snaring-big-time-programs-144631716.html

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

'Snaring Big-Time Programs' - It's alright boys, we're safe!***

Sep 26, 2017, 12:21 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNC Too

Sep 26, 2017, 12:27 PM

Because it doesn't appear anyone can touch those boys.

BUT wouldn't it be nice to learn that the educational investigation into UNC helped lead to these discoveries and they get burned for this too!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

That's great. Glad that Brownell leads the program in the

Sep 26, 2017, 5:28 PM [ in reply to 'Snaring Big-Time Programs' - It's alright boys, we're safe!*** ]

right way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal

Sep 26, 2017, 12:24 PM

ESPN says that University 6 is Louisville. Surprise, surprise!! After the hooker scandal, maybe this one will kick Pitino and Jurich out the door.

Sep 26, 2017, 1:07 PM

That Jurich is the sleaziest AD in the NCAA. His hires are full of people with little to no morals. I don't see how they recruit, I sure wouldn't want my kid playing for Petrino, Pitino, or the baseball coach. I could almost see kids going for basketball there, high profile, high draft status and stuff though, but Pitino is a slime. Remember one of the issues lots of ACC schools had with letting Louisville in was academics, and lord knows neither Petrino or Pitino gives a crap about academics.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2017, 12:38 PM

Send some people to prison. Anything else is a waste of time and money. We've been playing games with cheats for about half a century now within amateur sports. Send a message, drop the hammer. Fining a millionaire is a total joke. Take their freedom, things will change overnight.

Please connect this to UNC ... PLEASE!***

Sep 26, 2017, 12:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please connect this to UNC ... PLEASE!***

Sep 26, 2017, 5:30 PM

So, it took the FBI to 'uncover' (chuckle...chuckle) what has been under the NCAA's (cash-cow) nose for decades. Right....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buckle up...this will get interesting

Sep 26, 2017, 7:55 PM

Louisville is linked to this, I don't see how they aren't nailed to the wall. Same with Miami b/c they seem to 1 of the schools implicated. Someone mentioned 1 of the coaches being a former SCar assistant...do they fall under scrutiny next? It's going to be a huge mess for a lot of schools before it's all said & done. It's definitely going to be for the NCAA. They've been under enough scrutinity as is the past few years.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buckle up...this will get interesting

Sep 26, 2017, 9:37 PM

Ironically enough, this may spell the 'Death Penalty' for the NCAA, itself. Long, long overdue.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Buckle up...this will get interesting

Sep 26, 2017, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Buckle up...this will get interesting ]

Believe the ex-Coot assistant who was arrested by the FBI today recruited Dozier and Thornwell I believe . Those two players could have gone to much higher profile schools but curioisly chose to attend Coot U.

Hmm...

Hmm..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic