Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Tony Elliott...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,801

Deer Tony Elliott...

Oct 15, 2018, 9:56 PM

Keep doing what you do.

Thanks,
Francis

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Are you satisfied with his 3 losses?

Oct 15, 2018, 10:04 PM

I could give you a name of fifty offensive coordinator’s who have lost less than 3 games in their tenure. But I’m not going to. So there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes

Oct 15, 2018, 11:11 PM

preach it sista +1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Deer Tony Elliott...

Oct 15, 2018, 11:31 PM

Anyone that thinks otherwise, just simply does not understand how to win at this game. I would like to play chess with Tony. I would bet my steak knives that he is very good at the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was having trouble sleeping

Oct 15, 2018, 11:42 PM

but this thread helped.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I was having trouble sleeping

Oct 15, 2018, 11:44 PM

https://youtu.be/xZKuzwPOefs

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Great now that song is stuck in my head. Thanks Dug :D***

Oct 15, 2018, 11:48 PM

Re: Great now that song is stuck in my head. Thanks Dug :D***

Oct 16, 2018, 1:14 AM

...when I was in school at CU, we referred to this song as "Dream Beaver". Hmm, as LBB would say, "just sayin'."

Re: Great now that song is stuck in my head. Thanks Dug :D***

Oct 16, 2018, 1:27 AM

…of course, no offense intended to anyone, it's truly a great song, and I had my highest scores on "Pong" upstairs at Nick's while this was playing in the background. I won't begin to mention the Study Hall, or Sloan Street Tavern...

Re: Deer Tony Elliott...

Oct 16, 2018, 9:01 AM

Screw Calford.

Amen FM! We are fortunate to have Elliott and Scott both

Oct 16, 2018, 9:12 AM

doing a great job trying to manage a balanced offense like Dabo wants. We have a great qb and another one on the sidelines and another on the way next season! Incredible talent at the rb position and receivers. We even have a good if not great OL at this point. Some people don't understand all the screens and the strategy behind them and I understand that. At some point I too can see a pick and it leading to six points if were not careful... very careful.
But overall I'm happy with this team and the offense at this point. If we still had KB I think we'd be better off because teams would have a very difficult time preparing for us. I'm sure NC State will be headhunting TL this week so hopefully he can get the ball off in plenty of time and let the run after catch and the running game get a lot of work done.

Either way, Go Tigers!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,801
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic