Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer Mods: Ever time I TD Tigerbalm1, I get redirected to:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Deer Mods: Ever time I TD Tigerbalm1, I get redirected to:

Nov 16, 2018, 6:54 PM

http://get-a-free-prize.ml/warmart/index.html?brand=Apple&isp=ViaSat%2CInc.&city=Cumberland%20Furnace#

Which is cool, because I have won a LOT of great stuff (the Cumberland Furnace is gonna be a big hit in my trailer park! ????????), however, your gonna break you’re advertisers bank accounts giving away stuff with every Tigerbalm TD. Not a very smart business model, don’cha think?

V/r

Bill

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Deer Uncle Bill:

Nov 16, 2018, 6:57 PM

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your continued support of Tigernet.com. If it were not for posters like your self, we would have much less traffic on the main forums and for this we thank you.

But back to the matter of the poster Tigerbalm1. We have been made aware of this situation and will be taking action soon. One thing the Publishers of this Website and myself do not tolerate is insubordination. Believe me when I say this will be handled in the harshest manner possible.

For now my advice would be to ignore said poster and continue enjoying many of the fine features this website has to offer.

Signed,

Mods

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’ll look into it...

Nov 16, 2018, 6:58 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Deer Mods: Ever time I TD Tigerbalm1, I get redirected to:

Nov 16, 2018, 7:00 PM

Walamrt pays me 1 dollar per word to post here, I am the one that came up with the gift card redirects in the first place.

which reminds me....

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way – in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

rectum, it nearly killed him laughing out loud.

WELL, PRINCE, Genoa and Lucca are now no more than private estates of the Bonaparte family. No, I warn you, that if you do not tell me we are at war, if you again allow yourself to palliate all the infamies and atrocities of this Antichrist (upon my word, I believe he is), I don't know you in future, you are no longer my friend, no longer my faithful slave, as you say. There, how do you do, how do you do? I see I'm scaring you, sit down and talk to me."

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Although this issue is of utmost importance,

Nov 16, 2018, 7:07 PM

let me tell you about the need for votes to push the Ninety-Six Wildcats over the finish line.

https://www.wspa.com/mascot

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Speaking of wearing things out...

Nov 16, 2018, 7:54 PM

let me tell you about the need for votes to push the Ninety-Six Wildcats over the finish line.

https://www.wspa.com/mascot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Although this issue is of utmost importance,

Nov 16, 2018, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Although this issue is of utmost importance, ]

You better campaign a little harder, the wildcats have fallen to second place.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You going to make FM wear that badge out.

Nov 16, 2018, 7:52 PM

First day brandishing it and everything....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks! I won $1000. Got it on my third try!***

Nov 16, 2018, 8:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic