Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo knew the consequences of having the conversation with KB this week.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,335

Dabo knew the consequences of having the conversation with KB this week.

Sep 26, 2018, 12:50 AM

He was obviously ok and ready to support KB with whatever he did. Why isn't the entire tnet community able to handle it as well as the guy most effected by it other than KB himself?
There's no controversy. KB will be QB2, or he won't. Hopefully Tiger Fans are willing to support him either way like Dabo is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Dabo knew the consequences of having the conversation with KB this week.

Sep 26, 2018, 12:55 AM

This is how I thought it would play, game 4 was the final audition. Remember he said he thought about a transfer back in the spring? I am sure Dabo would hate to lose him, he seems like a good kid and is a heck of an athlete. I. Always hoped he would think about a position change to have a shot at the next level though.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 1:05 AM

I’m thinking this is TNETS urban legend version of the original “War of the Worlds” broadcast. We’re the idiots that jumped from skyscrapers for no reason.

Do you believe the timing to be coincidental?***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Do you believe the timing to be coincidental?***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:22 AM

No, it was purposeful, and I think the plan all along if Kelly didn't improve his passing 10 fold. They didn't play Trevor as much as they did because they actually saw that vast improvement some believed he had. People have been overexerting his improvement since the fall. Even Bourette make a comment about the scrimmages, which I personally dragged out of him to say the reality was 2 TD's in each for Kelly...oh, par of his norm last year. That's what I thought.

Maybe now, some will understand how to read coach speak, and other accounts of practices that actually said Kelly was still struggling in his accuracy and consistency. Tried linking you guys...But no, I'm "a coot" for discussing reality. Lol. Well, who was right?

Now, soon I'll clue everyone in to what I think we'll be seeing and why. Give you a hint.... Looking at everyone who keeps saying "the QB run is a core to our offense".

Re: Do you believe the timing to be coincidental?***

Sep 26, 2018, 1:38 AM [ in reply to Do you believe the timing to be coincidental?*** ]

Yes. I take Dabo at his word. The timing means nothing. You get what you earn. Cain got booted from the National Championship, because that’s what he earned. Dabo is all about principles and principles aren’t principles when they’re only excercised when it’s convenient.

I think you're right

Sep 26, 2018, 1:44 AM

TU.. fair enough. I trust the man also, but find it hard to believe

Sep 26, 2018, 1:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you believe the timing to be coincidental?*** ]

the timing didn't conciously or subconsciously impact the switch this week.

null

I think Dabo showed the coach that he is by making it

Sep 26, 2018, 1:54 AM

Sep 26, 2018, 1:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Dabo knew the consequences of having the conversation with KB this week. ]

Been practically saying similar to this since preseason. FWIW..... Only difference is I want sure if Dabo would give him the option to transfer after coming to him about doing that prior to the season. But I told everyone, by game 6, Trevor would be our starter.

Sep 26, 2018, 4:00 AM

I supported KB from the beginning and I'll support him in whatever decision he makes.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,335
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic