Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo In Ohio
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 5,210

Dabo In Ohio

Dec 12, 2017, 12:22 PM

Visiting Jackson Carman this morning, per 247's Anna Hickey. Makes you think at least Dabo likes our chances, him going all the way up to Ohio to see a kid

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo In Ohio

Dec 12, 2017, 12:27 PM

He must. No other reason to EVER visit Ohio.

AGREE That's why they all migrate here every year.***

Dec 12, 2017, 12:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2017, 12:29 PM

Jackson Carmen is a stud, He is on my favorite list even though I don't feel good about him picking us

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2017, 12:48 PM

I still think Carman probably ends up a Buckeye, but it doesn't hurt to take a trip up there and give it one more hard sell. Jackson Carman and Cade Mays playing the two OT spots blocking for Etienne, Feaster, and Bryant and then eventually TNT & Lawrence would be very nice.

Dec 12, 2017, 2:26 PM

I think OSU as well but I'll never underestimate the power of a Dabo in-home. His closing skills are epic and just that it's gone this far gives us far better than a puncher's chance to land him.

Just do this~~>

Dec 12, 2017, 6:52 PM

Show the young Man where Clemson has played last 3 years in the end of season, our ranking going into post season games (1,2 & 1) with a Natty Trophy & maybe another one soon..

And then ask where Buckies were last 3 years..and what was that 31-0!

Then ask him politely..where would you like to play SiR?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 12, 2017, 10:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Dabo In Ohio ]

It was said over the summer that the longer Carman took to commit the better our chances were with him. Looks like the "Closer" is up pitching, with the lead, to me.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CJ Spiller ...

Dec 12, 2017, 9:17 PM

Dabo was just a WR coach . It took one in home and CJ was hooked .

I will NEVER doubt William C. Swinney in the recruiting game . Something tells me old Urbs is not gonna sleep too soundly tonight .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: CJ Spiller ...

Dec 12, 2017, 10:59 PM

I wonder what Urban does during the visit? You think he calls the Carman household, asks to speak with JC while Dabo's there, and then proceeds to tie him up on the phone for four hours? Lol

Dec 12, 2017, 9:29 PM

There is something in having a coach that came from little ...is honest ....and highly respected. And .!!!!!!!! takes care of the young men entrusted to him by their parents. Mark it down....it's the most important trait ...an in home will do it...

Replies: 10
| visibility 5,210
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic