Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DJ needs to flip coasts & head SOUTH
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

DJ needs to flip coasts & head SOUTH

Apr 24, 2019, 10:27 PM

I sure hope DJU will come play in the beautiful southern region of America (Clemson that is) - where men are men, football is King - - and CHAMPIONSHIPS are won!

The proof is right there for all to see. Looking at the last 20 - I said TWENTY - National Championships - 16 of them have been won by schools from the South! In 2003, LSU won the BCS & USC won the AP. In 2004, USC won the BCS, but the BCS later took it back.

Since Clemson's won 2 of the last 3 (& I believe will win it again in 2019 & more), I implore "Sir DJ" to head east & south, become a CU Tiger, run down THE HILL, win games & championships & collect trophies & rings!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His Oregon stuff is starting to wear a little thin with me

Apr 24, 2019, 10:39 PM

Does this mean he's made his decision?***

Apr 24, 2019, 11:01 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

idk there was another CB to us just yesterday I think but

Apr 24, 2019, 11:36 PM

Agree about wanting players who really want to be here...

Apr 25, 2019, 1:04 AM

Those who love the culture and what Clemson has to offer

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: idk there was another CB to us just yesterday I think but

Apr 25, 2019, 8:00 AM [ in reply to idk there was another CB to us just yesterday I think but ]

For all the drama. It’s working to! See how many people are getting worked up about his recruitment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sick of his shat. We are fine without him.***

Apr 24, 2019, 11:31 PM [ in reply to His Oregon stuff is starting to wear a little thin with me ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone needs to stop worrying

Apr 25, 2019, 7:09 AM [ in reply to His Oregon stuff is starting to wear a little thin with me ]

Pay no attention to the twitter stuff. He’s trying to build some intrigue into his decision. Think about how much attention he’s gotten from basically every school in the country for the last 2.5 yrs. That pretty much all ends next Sunday.

95%+ of recruits’ twitter is bullish!t, put no stock in it. Until you start seeing CB’s moving in Oregon’s direction from people in the know, there’s no reason to worry.

Re: DJ needs to flip coasts & head SOUTH

Apr 25, 2019, 12:57 AM

He’s enjoying the lime light. Personally, I think he chooses Oregon. So what if he does? If he joins Clemson, I’m still not convinced he’s a good fit after hearing the way people bringing him up and that around him talk. I feel the west coast vibe is much different than here and the west coast people have been in his ear telling him that Clemson is MAGA country. I watched a baseball vid of him pitching, which was impressive. All I heard in the beginning of the video was a couple guys next to him having a conversation that was racist y’all against white people. Maybe he’s better than that to allow thuggery influence, but it appears he was raised in it.
He visited Oregon several days ago and is now posting photos of it. I don’t know, just not settling right. Like I said, it doesn’t matter. We still have TL for two more years and TP looks great and is getting high praises from the coaches.
There’s also next year for QB recruiting.

Re: DJ needs to flip coasts & head SOUTH

Apr 25, 2019, 11:42 AM

Why would anyone want to live anywhere else than MAGA country? Non-MAGa country is going down a ######## quickly as they tax and regulate every aspect of your life. Forget that! You could not pay me enough money to live in California or Oregon or New York, etc.

Hope we get him, but this is what I hate about recruiting

Apr 25, 2019, 7:24 AM

If he chooses us, he’s the best ever; if he doesn’t, he’s a media ##### wanna be?

We have great QBs on the roster right now, and are set for the next couple of years, with or without DJ. Top HS QB’s across the country are scrambling (no pun intended) to get our attention. If he is a Clemson man, he will be here. If not, I wish him the best and hope to meet him in the CFP.

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If he wants to play in a crappy conference with no D

Apr 25, 2019, 7:29 AM

Then why doesn't he shoot for the Big 12?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you mean something like this?

Apr 25, 2019, 11:41 AM

https://youtu.be/nz8RKoebR5Q

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic