Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Crazy people on my flight home to New York
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Crazy people on my flight home to New York

Mar 20, 2018, 11:17 PM

Was flying back to NYC from San Diego. Flight was delayed by some big, ticked-off looking guy in an orange shirt who looked like he just ran a marathon.

Dude stumbled onto the plane late, blabbering on about trying to get home to North Carolina or something. Turns out his seat was directly next to an equally large dude in a robe (I think he was a cultist) and the two of them couldn't fit next to each other. Robe man wouldn't budge, so Orange guy squeezed in the middle between him and your token 'frazzled-mother-with-crying-baby.'

Out of nowhere, the lead flight attendant sprints back like a bat out of he1l and descends upon Big Orange, yelling some nonsense about his baggage....I think maybe they thought he was a terrorist because they tried to get him to leave multiple times before giving up and tossing his bag off the plane. Not sure why they went after him instead of Big Robe, that guy looked way more sketchy.

So finally we take off. Naturally, the baby cried the whole flight. Fight staff took notice of Big Orange's mounting agitation and, wanting to avoid a strangulation, removed him from his seat. They told him they needed help serving refreshments so as to not embarrass him. I think they let him eat all the snacks too because they were out of Biscoff cookies AND peanuts by the time they got back to me. Had to settle for a measly bag of pretzels.

Finally, we land at JFK. But not before the most busted of the 4 flight attendants, who had obviously been a man at one point in its life, attempted to put the moves on Big Orange and invited him to stay the night. Orange politely declined, but gave him/her the number of a friend who might be interested...I think his name was Franco or Francis or something like that.

Anyways, I haven't seen a group of wackos like that since Freaknik '95...as if I needed any more reasons NOT to fly. Next time, I'm taking a Greyhound!!

;)

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/My-trip-home-from-San-Diego-1791473?tstart=0

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Crazy people on my flight home to New York

Mar 20, 2018, 11:22 PM

well played

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2018, 7:48 AM

What do you mean? ;)

Mar 21, 2018, 8:55 AM

OK...funny, but this feels a bit like plagiarism...just...you know, sorta! Or...simply a fib? :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In other words...

Mar 21, 2018, 11:15 AM

"Is this real?"

That was quite funny.***

Mar 21, 2018, 11:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2018, 11:39 AM

Sounds like a normal everyday flight to me .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2018, 12:05 PM

I'm sure davidhood® can relate as well

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic