Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Considering how tough our schedule is this year, if we're
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Considering how tough our schedule is this year, if we're

Jul 16, 2018, 4:07 PM

being honest and not looking through orange colored glasses, is there a team on our schedule that is capable of scoring more than 3 to 6 points on our defense? I don't think there is. Even if our Tigers have a bad game or two, I don't think any other team can keep it within 30 points, including the playoffs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Considering how tough our schedule is this year, if we're

Jul 16, 2018, 4:17 PM

FSU is still extremely talented they just had a bad year last year and all Tiger fans know the Doak doesn't show us any love at all, going to A&M I expect them to find some points throughout the game as well. I think our D is way better than any offense we see all season but they will make some misreads and teams will find ways to score before we adjust realistically.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If TAMU scores any points at all, it will be because

Jul 16, 2018, 4:29 PM

Dabo gave the signal for either his offense or special teams to take an intentional safety.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Jul 16, 2018, 4:21 PM

Do you really think that any team in America is capable of scoring 3 points on our defense? Absolutely no way.

We will shoutout every opponent all year, including the playoffs. I doubt anybody crosses the 50.

You're probably right, I was being conservative and allowing

Jul 16, 2018, 4:26 PM

for the occasional BS penalty that sets someone up for a lucky 55-yard FG

Jul 16, 2018, 4:25 PM

We will give up some points on mental errors and busts. No defense is perfect. We should be pretty amazing, statistically top 5 for sure.

We seem to have one head scratcher every year like pitt or cuse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Top 5? With the DL we have coming back, if our defense isn't

Jul 16, 2018, 4:27 PM

#1 by a wide margin then BV should be fired immediately.

Re: Top 5? With the DL we have coming back, if our defense isn't

Jul 16, 2018, 4:37 PM

You're probably right. Compounded with the fact we have the best qb in history at any level. Better than joe montana, tom Brady etc.

Defense really won't need to be on the field as much as last year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the patriots could probably score 7 because they

Jul 16, 2018, 4:30 PM

Are pretty money from the extra point. But we prolly won’t face them until playoffs and I bet chase Brice will literally have icewater in his veins by then.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 16, 2018, 4:33 PM

Who was the last team to go undefeated, untied and unscored upon?

Me now: I don't know

Jul 16, 2018, 4:51 PM

Me a year from now: Clemson, 2018

Jul 16, 2018, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Considering how tough our schedule is this year, if we're ]

Looked up my own question. Duke did it in 1938 and Tennessee did it the following year. No one has done it since.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic