Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats Zach Pickens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Congrats Zach Pickens

Dec 10, 2018, 10:03 AM

Congratulations Zach Pickens as you have just played in the most meaningful game of your football career unless you work you way into the pros

The crazy thing is just as your high school he 2nd best team in the state of SC, you college team is also the 2nd best team in SC in most years that they do not play The Citadel.

Best of luck playing in the sec least, coming in 4th of 5th each year and playing in lower tier bowl games less than 2 hours from Columbia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't want him to come to Clemson and start pouting

Dec 10, 2018, 10:05 AM

like Belk. Some people are natural born coots. He even has a tattoo on his arm that says "Born to Coot"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You don't want him to come to Clemson and start pouting

Dec 10, 2018, 10:53 AM

I wish Belk would have toughed it out, because he would have grown to love Clemson. I went from California to Clemson and I hated Clemson my first year until summer school. Then I loved it after that. We really needed Belk. Belk blew it. Then again, we all know how sick his Mom is and that's why he really left. cough

He never had the heart, desire, drive or work ethic ...

Dec 10, 2018, 10:59 AM

to play for an elite program like Clemson and the coaches realized that shortly after he arrived which is why they allowed him to leave. They knew they weren't losing anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: He never had the heart, desire, drive or work ethic ...

Dec 10, 2018, 11:12 AM

It would have been nice had he not wasted our time so we can have brought in a different DT in his spot. He left us this next year.

Calling out an 18yo kid on a message board

Dec 10, 2018, 10:09 AM

Congrats CladInOrange. Hope you feel better.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Congrats Zach Pickens

Dec 10, 2018, 10:10 AM

You might be taking the rivalry too seriously if you’re talking trash to a HS kid for losing a state championship.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

I think he’s being called out for making the tragic

Dec 10, 2018, 10:14 AM

Completely Agree with you on this one...

Dec 10, 2018, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Congrats Zach Pickens ]

soak it in bc it might be the only time.

Dec 10, 2018, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Congrats Zach Pickens ]

YOU MEAN LIKE WHEN AN OPPOSING FAN COMES ON THE OTHER TEAMS SITE AND TROLLS AWAY. LIKE THAT.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2018, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Congrats Zach Pickens ]

COOT of 09. Has anyone ever told you that you are annoying? No one wants to hear your comments concerning COOTS.Why don't you take your little COOT degree and get back to your register, you have people waiting in line.

88 posts in 10 years.

Dec 10, 2018, 10:44 AM

At least he's contributing here...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really not sure why you would post this

Dec 10, 2018, 10:22 AM

Pickens is a high school kid and honestly a good talent. I know he picked SCar but to be honest there's bigger things in life than losing a kid to a rival school. Guess what . . . we'll be ok. I don't think that we should besmirch or make fun of a kid bc he didn't choose Clemson. If it bothers you that much you should take a long look at your priorities.

Well...in fairness...

Dec 10, 2018, 10:24 AM

Pickens really didn't pick u5c.

He's going where his mother wants him to go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well...in fairness...

Dec 10, 2018, 10:39 AM

+1 for the smile

Don't know if this is a true statement or not . . . and don't really care

It made me smile and smiles are hard to come by in the midst of a winter storm!

Thanks!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So he respects his mother's wishes

Dec 10, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Well...in fairness... ]

Good trait to have

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Exactly...

Dec 10, 2018, 11:01 AM

kids should let their parents dictate all of THEIR life choices.

Dec 10, 2018, 10:50 AM

We just gonna pretend like they don't currently own a 1-game losing streak to El Cid ?

I think having them at 3rd best in SC is generous enough .

DB23

Let it go mang. Kid wants to go elsewhere.

Dec 10, 2018, 10:56 AM

You win some, you lose some

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 10, 2018, 11:36 AM

We are fine without ZP. While he is probably a tougher kid than Belk, the bottom line is mother makes decisions for them. We want kids that are mature and can make adult decisions without asking mother first. That is mushcoot's problem(s). I would rather have the underclassmen on the DL that we have, along with those commitments that will be coming in. Mama Pickens can help the coots coach their team and keep her babies safe. **she already has a son that is a walkon on the team now.

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic