Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Congrats
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Congrats

Sep 23, 2017, 7:28 PM

My team hung in longer than I thought they would. OL and DL had their best games. ET needs more touches but I'm sure you already know that. Good luck the rest of the way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Congrats

Sep 23, 2017, 7:29 PM

Thanks. BC played gutsy. Very solid performance till the last QT.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 7:29 PM

Man, had to throw my hat TWICE today. BC hung tough. Good luck the rest of the way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If y'all had any O, it would have been bad news for us!

Sep 23, 2017, 7:37 PM

ST was stellar and D played extremely well.. great overall game plan. Tip of the cap to BC today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Thanks, Lou... you guys have a gritty team

Sep 23, 2017, 7:38 PM

Woe to those who underestimate you guys. Really hard-nosed football (really, as BC games always are). Great game, good luck to you the rest of this season!

Sep 23, 2017, 7:41 PM

I'm convinced you guys have the best punter in the world lol. Great game, but you guys always play tough against our tigers so can't say I am surprised.

Thanks BC Lou for classy post ...

Sep 23, 2017, 7:43 PM

BC gave Clemson more than we wanted for 3 qtrs. Hopefully Pyrrhic victory and springboard for BC. I traveled up to Boston for 1st Clemson-BC game when BC joined ACC. BC took it from Tigers that day. Good luck the rest of the way. !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo reads Tnet.

Sep 23, 2017, 7:48 PM

He read all about how you guys were going to let our offense run up and down the field for three quarters and wear themselves out. Ha, we outsmarted you by throwing picks and our stellar three and outs, Lou.

Maybe next year you won't be bragging about your gameplan all over the internet. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 7:54 PM

Your kids came well prepared and played tough. As they always do. We were glad to get a win. BC is always a challenge

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 7:58 PM

Great game as always, Lou. It's always a good Saturday when y'all chowdah eaters and cah pahkahs come to town.

Sep 23, 2017, 8:00 PM

I'm also a Panthers fan so thanks for Luke Kuechly!

Sep 23, 2017, 8:19 PM

Thanks BCLou, your a classy guy. +1

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2017, 8:24 PM

You have a hellava coach and a team with a lot of heart.....beat the rest of them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, y'all played us strong and tough.

Sep 23, 2017, 8:25 PM

Like you usually have.

Tip of the hat to you, BCLou.

Sep 23, 2017, 8:26 PM

That was a solid post. Very fair and very true.

If y'all could get some sort of a passing game and multiple, capable WRs, y'all would be a formidable team in the ACC.

Unfortunately, Matt Ryan ain't walking back through the door (thank God!).

~JKB

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic