Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can Louisville remain in the ACC without a bb program?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Can Louisville remain in the ACC without a bb program?

Sep 26, 2017, 1:07 PM

The Feds recorded a UL assistant stating that a $100K payoff to a recruit (Brian Bowen) would have to be handled in a "very low key" manner since Louisville was "already on probation". The death penalty may be a realistic possibility.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can Louisville remain in the ACC without a bb program?

Sep 26, 2017, 1:09 PM

yeah and when the guys who rule on that start their cars - kaboom. The coach is very dirty and suspected to have very no no nonsense connections

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah when I read that Adidas schools were involved,

Sep 26, 2017, 1:10 PM

That was 1st school that came to mind.

Might be hard for Rick to avoid this one.

Truth be told AAU Basketball is the dirtiest thing going in “amateur” sports. Surprised it took this long for this type of indictment to show up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol..death penalty

Sep 26, 2017, 1:30 PM

Lol lol lol

Ncaa can't touch unc for 30 years of academic fraud...what can they do to lu sville?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

The big difference is that it's not the NCAA this time. It's

Sep 26, 2017, 1:40 PM

the Feds and they have subpoena power, massive resources, and they cut deals with these guys to rat on bigger fish. Pitino himself may be arrested before this is over.

I'm not sure what the NCAA can or will do in terms of probation on top of the FBI arrests, but this is going to get really, really nasty for the coaches and school directly involved.

Re: The big difference is that it's not the NCAA this time. It's

Sep 26, 2017, 1:48 PM

Now I would laugh if that happened.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The big difference is that it's not the NCAA this time. It's

Sep 26, 2017, 2:18 PM [ in reply to The big difference is that it's not the NCAA this time. It's ]

From what little I read, today's revelations are merely the "tip of the iceberg!" This has many in the crosshairs of the FBI and thus the NCAA.

Go Tigers!

Oh.. did he mean fbi death penalties?

Sep 26, 2017, 2:45 PM [ in reply to The big difference is that it's not the NCAA this time. It's ]

I thought he meant ncaa death penalty.

I don't discuss the fbi. I'm already in too many files.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Oh.. did he mean fbi death penalties?

Sep 26, 2017, 2:52 PM

Being in many outside files is fine. However the death penalty from Tnet is determined by how many lists you are on. Or create!

They won't get the death penalty from the NCAA, but

Sep 26, 2017, 3:17 PM [ in reply to Oh.. did he mean fbi death penalties? ]

that doesn't mean their basketball program won't be badly damaged by this. NCAA sanctions certainly aren't out of the question.. the detective work is being done for them.

This thing sounds a lot like the Cam Newton deal...

Sep 26, 2017, 2:07 PM

remember how the NCAA dropped the hammer on Auburn for that one. ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson has the past 7 years***

Sep 26, 2017, 2:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can Louisville remain in the ACC without a bb program?

Sep 26, 2017, 3:10 PM

After thousands of hours of investigation and hundreds of thousand of dollars spent by the NCAA, in seven or eight years, they may lose a bowl game.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic